• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just Stick The Head But Pal,

Just Say You Fell Over On Some Black Ice :whistling:

dosnt work that well i broke this lads nose and said he walked into a door and i got excluded for lying and being sarcastic to the head teech

funny as fuk tho

It is tricky mate im 17 and still at school. All of my year know and are all ok with it, not saying they are for it but , live and let live i supose. i've found as long as you dont rub peoples faces in it they arent to bothered (obviously you get a few who are), Girls on the other hand by and large i have found them not to like it soo much, but if they cant see the person for who you are why would you want their company?

It is tricky mate im 17 and still at school. All of my year know and are all ok with it, not saying they are for it but , live and let live i supose. i've found as long as you dont rub peoples faces in it they arent to bothered (obviously you get a few who are), Girls on the other hand by and large i have found them not to like it soo much, but if they cant see the person for who you are why would you want their company?

pifft, he 13 lol he not looking for a life partner hahaha.

Dont insult the hair, i had long curly hair till about 2 weeks ago....(i feel bald now) but just a heads up its not all that practical.no pun intended.

What i've done is just dont go advertising you shoot but be proud and dont deny it. its a tricky balance but you'll always get those tofu eater, and as i said who wants to associate with them.

i had the same almost all the class hated me for it i didnt give a shit though i just kept myself to myself a few friends in school also hunted n they had the same but not as bad because there class mates didnt care as much. The worst was when i was in religion and the teacher was major anti fox hunting and she showed a presentation of sins on the board and fox hunting was on there and when a picture of a fox came up with a crosshair on its and i giggled and it turned nasty.