my advice; take the high road, never respond to their stupidity, and every time they insult you, take a deep breath, dont sink down to their level, you are a better person than they will ever be, if they get a response from you its more entertaining for them, eventually they lose interest and move onto someone else, in the long run its better for you and better for the reputation of hunting as a whole,

if its any consolation it does get easier,

ive been there!

(secretly i used to imagine that the modern world as we know it ended and these people starve to death, or just scrambled around like rats at refugee camps while i hunted and lived well! lame i know!)

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i used to get it all the time mate but f**k em yuo can see by the amount of people on here you aint by yourself. stick at it andmake sure yuor next sandwich has legs sticking out the sides lol thats will shock them :D

Think he might be a bit young for that type of sandwich but I like your thinking :whistling:

i am sick and tired of kids who don't know anything about hunting insulting me and getting worked up because i hunt. the mintue i mention i've got squirrel sandwidges for lunch i get raved at by a load of townies who see squirrels and rabbits say "awwww.... so cute!" when i see squirrels and rabbits and say " mmmmm..... so tasty!" i see squirrels as rats with fluffy tails and and rabbits as a major agricultural pest. my freinds ar fine with it. i even have a freind i give rabbit carcasses to on a regular basis and he and his family enjoy them very much. i have a nickname at school by those at school who don't like me hunting as "animal killer" in every argument i have with them they seem to bring up the fact that i am "cruel" and kill bunnys as way of diggin some dirt up on me. yes i do kill bunnys. but i can hit a inch circle at 20 yards and i rarely miss so all my shot are clean kills. the funny thing is that when i mention that i do pest control for rats they dont mind... obviously its just a case of rabbits and squirrels are cute and rats are evil. if they do talk to me and insult me about hunting i ask them i they are veggies. if they say yes they can be angry at me all they like, if they say no then i say to them there just as bad as me. if you eat animals then your no worse than the person who kills the animal.

ps. im 13 and please dont make coments about the hair like in al the other posts iv put this image on... i know its bad!

does my head in mate people dont no the meaning of it it isnt killing stuff because we want to its killing stuff because its the best sport in the world and wouldnt swap it for the world fuc them all