Anyone intrested in using my dog as stud?

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

leave him to it lads :toast: he is a champion after all

valleylad im 14 and i've probably done more in the last 6 months with him than you can imagine and anyways did a opinion from you and what makes you the expert.

ive been running dogs longer than you have been alive kid thats what makes me an expert in your eyes

now listen son you must learn when you come on a site full of lads who have been running dogs when you were a twinkle in your dads eye

that at your age i had better kill dogs than i have now but that was only through pure amount of times we was out day and night ,,,,

but at 14 yr old joe dont come on hear with your school boy bravo it wont get you nowear you shall onlylearn respect by being cool and level headed

fair play you have a dog you rate

give me 12 months and ill come see you im devon with our peg

then she will be ready

ill say keep your money just let me take a pic of your red face id feel rather guilty taking 100 pounds from you infact id rather take you out and show you what can be gained ny taking sound advice in

good luck with your dog kid

all the best

:clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper:

valleylad im 14 and i've probably done more in the last 6 months with him than you can imagine and anyways did a opinion from you and what makes you the expert.

ive been running dogs longer than you have been alive kid thats what makes me an expert in your eyes

now listen son you must learn when you come on a site full of lads who have been running dogs when you were a twinkle in your dads eye

that at your age i had better kill dogs than i have now but that was only through pure amount of times we was out day and night ,,,,

but at 14 yr old joe dont come on hear with your school boy bravo it wont get you nowear you shall onlylearn respect by being cool and level headed

then she will be ready

ill say keep your money just let me take a pic of your red face id feel rather guilty taking 100 pounds from you infact id rather take you out and show you what can be gained ny taking sound advice in

all the best

actually if you read the post i apologised so get over it. i respect people and i was wrong about you and im sorry.

i beg to differ i have many who'd vouch him as a good dog does all and the fox doubled up.

if many vouch for him,,,,,then the bitches will come to u !!!!!!!

you say that mate but theres no dogs nearby this is a city theres only few lurchers around.

wait another two years see every other dog you can and if there is no better then think about looking for a bitch.

what you on about hes a great dog got two other dogs and i'd bet any money he is better than any of your dogs

where do you live? i will have 100 pound on the hare for 3 runs

im devon and you i wouldnt do that you'd be out of your pocket

lol you reckon you got a dog kill 3/3 in the day time dec/jan/feb more like june/july/august
wait another two years see every other dog you can and if there is no better then think about looking for a bitch.

what you on about hes a great dog got two other dogs and i'd bet any money he is better than any of your dogs

lol you reckon you got a dog kill 3/3 in the day time dec/jan/feb more like june/july/august

didnt say he was 3/3 out of material but i said he would catch.

then she will be ready

all the best

actually if you read the post i apologised so get over it. i respect people and i was wrong about you and im sorry.

fair play mate

i wasnt being bolshy just honest pal

thiers some good dog men on hear whome you can learn an awfull lot from

i never saw your post i was writing my own reply at the time so iam over it

are you ok now son

last thing i want is upset you :notworthy:

where you from anyways got travel for good lamping

Joe, fair play, your'e proud of your dog and you're out working it; but it can only have had one, one and a half, seasons graft, at most, so give it a bit more time and experience before putting it up for stud. Best of luck to you and the dog, you'll both benefit from experience !

Cheers.

billy2002150x113.jpg

He's great dog originally from Norfolk mainly big ears, deer and rabbit but his retrieving isn't that good but just wondering if anybody has a nice bitch. Great strike and very fast haven't got any decent pics of him but my dad (it's all my land after 12) says he's got brill strike and he's had loads of decent dogs. he's 2 yrs and 7months

no thanks.

Edited by lofti75

come on joe everybody is being leanient with you because of your frail age now pack your june july august crap in your making your self look a bigger dick than you already have,,,,

get the train up hear ill take you out and put you up for the night

but be warned our peg licks face in a morning :thumbs:

to where i dont know where you live

come on joe everybody is being leanient with you because of your frail age now pack your june july august crap in your making your self look a bigger dick than you already have,,,,

to where i dont know where you live

now if i tell you wear i live do you promise not to jump me with your hoody mates :D

only playing bud iam in cheshire

:D long journey how long by train?

Valleylad i must say i admire your patience. Hope this young'un learns something from you. and Joe, there is a whole vat of information here that you can freely use, all the people on here are giving and getting sound advice. The ones that are giving very informative advice on some threads are also learning from others on different threads, many of these people have been working their dogs for many years and will have learned a great deal from it but they dont know everything, thats what this site is about, people sharing their interests and stories and advice. Were all here to learn and speak about our experiances. Why dont you take advantage of the amount of information you have in front of you, expand your knowledge and use what you learn to become a very efficient hunter.

i still think of myself as a youngster, i remember the "i know everything" phase that i went through when i hit my teens. I hope this youngster sticks to the hunting, and doesnt become one of the many yobs who's only pastime is collecting asbo's. I reckon thats the problem down my way.... there no one to guide the kids.