Anyone intrested in using my dog as stud?

billy2002150x113.jpg

He's great dog originally from Norfolk mainly big ears, deer and rabbit but his retrieving isn't that good but just wondering if anybody has a nice bitch. Great strike and very fast haven't got any decent pics of him but my dad (it's all my land after 12) says he's got brill strike and he's had loads of decent dogs. he's 2 yrs and 7months

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wait another two years see every other dog you can and if there is no better then think about looking for a bitch.

what you on about hes a great dog got two other dogs and i'd bet any money he is better than any of your dogs

wait another two years see every other dog you can and if there is no better then think about looking for a bitch.

what you on about hes a great dog got two other dogs and i'd bet any money he is better than any of your dogs

:D :D :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper:

thats some claim get your money out.

scotty

the blokes giving you sound advce thier kid no need for that mucker

and less of the betting crap you make you self look a dick man :thumbs:

no sorry i misinterpreted my apologies

where do you live? i will have 100 pound on the hare for 3 runs

im devon and you i wouldnt do that you'd be out of your pocket

leave him to it lads :toast: he is a champion after all

valleylad im 14 and i've probably done more in the last 6 months with him than you can imagine and anyways did a opinion from you and what makes you the expert.

the blokes giving you sound advce thier kid no need for that mucker

and less of the betting crap you make you self look a dick man :thumbs:

if you gave me chance to apologise if just went down to feed the dogs and you're having a pop at me. jamie: what about jumping in mid air and catching something six foot in the air. i think even you're bright enough to work out what that is. well he wasn't breed for them its just a bonus hes bred for speed and catching ability.

No offence kiddo but do you think someone will want to use your dog when your throwing your teenage angst about the place, i dont think it would matter to any of these extremly experianced MEN what your dog can or cant do now. Your attitude will be enough to put off most. The saying "too old a cat to be f**ked by a kitten comes to mind!