WE GOT OUR STOLEN COCKER BACK

Well we got a call from the farmer today round 5pm saying he had a number given to him and it was from a man who thinks he had our dog.

My dad rang it and the man said he had baught it off irish travellers for 150 pounds,he was really apologetic for buying it off a traveller but wanted us to have it back and he arranged for us to pick him up,and we did so hes home so thats both dogs found Rommel the german wire hair pointer and Jigga our cocker spaniel,double celebrations going on here.The man said it was 'irish tinkers'his words that had stolen our dogs for certain so we are upping security for sure. And i did have alot of help im sure from a couple of fellas on here so thanks for spreading the word,meant alot.Hope everyone else with stolen dogs gets theirs back too.

Irish travellers in my area three years ago.Lost spinger,lab from back garden.Friend lost a cocker ?. :hmm:

Last year I was hasseled at horse fair time here by Travellers wanting to "buy" my Springers.

I keep them in the house but didnt feel safe taking them out on my own during the summer which is when the transit vans are in evidence.

Usually I can go out for an hour or so and leave the back door open but NOT during the festival season.

guys

watch out for chalk symbols on the road outside your house our on fences, posts etc. The scum tend to check the area out first and mark up the best /easiest houses etc then they come back later and do a quick job in the area.

sean

Thanks everyone,its all bizzarre how i joined this forum and found someone on here who I swear was the key to helping me on this as he was from near my area the chances of that are so low.Id love to know what they want working dogs for stud I was thinking as they only took the dogs and left the bitches.

how are your dogs doing now mate hope they setteled back home now and you fitted your lights

so glad to hear you got the dogs back.

upping security is good but i guess if no one home and they want in they will get in

maybe worth looking at security cam and recordable device for when you not in.

i just wish plod were a bit more hands on with these p***y bar stewards!!!

if it was you or i we would get nailed in a heart beat

but scum always seem to just walk away form it unscathed!!!

law in this country is not fair !!!!

even if you got hold of em and ditributed some "justice" your still the bad guy

we need tougher laws that actually get enforced on these b******s!!!!

sauer

Its just so creepy to think that they obviously plan these things especialy when you think your in a lovely quiet and safe area.Really ruins your trust in people too.Im told we were so lucky to get them back and if the were bitches we never would have had the returned.

yes your lucky they were dogs make sure you get the lights up. not had time to go to see your sis mate will let you no.

seen you in the paper

Its just so creepy to think that they obviously plan these things especialy when you think your in a lovely quiet and safe area.Really ruins your trust in people too.Im told we were so lucky to get them back and if the were bitches we never would have had the returned.

how come since you got your dogs back you not n=been on here