coursing bred pups,top bloodlines

dam-queeny out of jason bradfords 'LUKE' to 'SUZIE',-'suzie' was allso out of 'LUKE' to a good bitch called 'QUEENY',,she was bred allso by jason bradford,luke is out of charlie to sweet by chocolate,

the sire is my own dog brock out of tommy murrys smokey,smokey out of kippers cruise to amber,the dam to brock is my old bitch rogue which is out of chris moyse captain,catain out ov dave smiths gazza to willie toughs spindles,the dam to rogue was a bitch owned by maxhardcore of this site called spooner which was out of sam the man(waterloo cup winner)to 1/2 saluki 1/4 deerhound 1/4 greyhound,the saluki was tor of dartmoor,other dogs in these pups bloodlines include willy toughs sooner,billy gouldings scouser,the bloodlines in the greyhound can be taken back to sarahs bunny,last bitch to win the english derby

these pups will be ready in a few weeks,pics will follow in a couple of days,there will be no expense spared on rearing,womed dewclawed and innoculated,bitches will make 24-25" dogs 26-27"

dogs £250,bitches £300

p.m me for any enquiries

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dam-queeny out of jason bradfords 'LUKE' to 'SUZIE',-'suzie' was allso out of 'LUKE' to a good bitch called 'QUEENY',,she was bred allso by jason bradford,luke is out of charlie to sweet by chocolate,

the sire is my own dog brock out of tommy murrys smokey,smokey out of kippers cruise to amber,the dam to brock is my old bitch rogue which is out of chris moyse captain,catain out ov dave smiths gazza to willie toughs spindles,the dam to rogue was a bitch owned by maxhardcore of this site called spooner which was out of sam the man(waterloo cup winner)to 1/2 saluki 1/4 deerhound 1/4 greyhound,the saluki was tor of dartmoor,other dogs in these pups bloodlines include willy toughs sooner,billy gouldings scouser,the bloodlines in the greyhound can be taken back to sarahs bunny,last bitch to win the english derby

these pups will be ready in a few weeks,pics will follow in a couple of days,there will be no expense spared on rearing,womed dewclawed and innoculated,bitches will make 24-25" dogs 26-27"

dogs £250,bitches £300

p.m me for any enquiries

any pics

dogs £250,bitches £300

p.m me for any enquiries

blimey that was a mouthful brock lol , nice to see sum pics

dogs £250,bitches £300

p.m me for any enquiries

blimey that was a mouthful brock lol , nice to see sum pics

i had a dog out of queeny and luke of a site at pontypool did you breed them mate??????

i had a dog out of queeny and luke of a site at pontypool did you breed them mate??????

was it any good,i saw the litter sister to yours run many times,and believe me she could kill hares,she is the grandmother to these pups

yeh he was unreal boxed hares in all day would run wid his head up they was born in april he woz 18 months old [bANNED TEXT] i got him hes 3 this yr i fink but killed sum hares this year with him. big cream dog got him of a lad called pippy in pontypool he his mates wid a lad called nick young if you no him.

i know the dog very well,charlie you got wasnt it,pipey and nicky are good mates of mine,i bred the good dogs they have,was it your mate that had a dog out of nicks dog sam was it,i bred him.the sire to this litter is nicks dog litter brother,theses will be top class pups

i know the dog very well,charlie you got wasnt it,pipey and nicky are good mates of mine,i bred the good dogs they have,was it your mate that had a dog out of nicks dog sam was it,i bred him.the sire to this litter is nicks dog litter brother,theses will be top class pups

mate have you got nicks number an yes it was charlie me an me cousin got him he f****d him up hammerd him so i tuk him back an got him right an hes never let me down had few matches with him an ive got adog of that sam dog the black an tan dog out of the little shes a cracker does the job gota give it up now tho because im goin in the army youve made my day ive bin tryin to find youngy for bout a year cus lost his number could you pm it me please be vv gratful thanks brock

i got the bother to brock, diesel they are both taking 3 and 4 in the day both are stylish to watch i have book my pup or ready i am happy that charlie has gone to a good working home pipey :D

DID YOU NO CHARLIE THEN mate? hes a big old dog aint he ive put him to the dog i got of nick got a pup that i just sold for 600 qiud was killing hares at 8 munfs old ryt good pup. can anyone give me nick youngs number please pm it me if you can thanks

i got the bother to brock, diesel they are both taking 3 and 4 in the day both are stylish to watch i have book my pup or ready i am happy that charlie has gone to a good working home pipey :D

DID YOU NO CHARLIE THEN mate? hes a big old dog aint he ive put him to the dog i got of nick got a pup that i just sold for 600 qiud was killing hares at 8 munfs old ryt good pup. can anyone give me nick youngs number please pm it me if you can thanks

i sold charlie to u mate mc donalds car park 5 oclock in the morning ring a bell ;)