coursing bred pups,top bloodlines

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dam-queeny out of jason bradfords 'LUKE' to 'SUZIE',-'suzie' was allso out of 'LUKE' to a good bitch called 'QUEENY',,she was bred allso by jason bradford,luke is out of charlie to sweet by chocolate,

the sire is my own dog brock out of tommy murrys smokey,smokey out of kippers cruise to amber,the dam to brock is my old bitch rogue which is out of chris moyse captain,catain out ov dave smiths gazza to willie toughs spindles,the dam to rogue was a bitch owned by maxhardcore of this site called spooner which was out of sam the man(waterloo cup winner)to 1/2 saluki 1/4 deerhound 1/4 greyhound,the saluki was tor of dartmoor,other dogs in these pups bloodlines include willy toughs sooner,billy gouldings scouser,the bloodlines in the greyhound can be taken back to sarahs bunny,last bitch to win the english derby

these pups will be ready in a few weeks,pics will follow in a couple of days,there will be no expense spared on rearing,womed dewclawed and innoculated,bitches will make 24-25" dogs 26-27"

dogs £250,bitches £300

p.m me for any enquiries

u got any pups left [bANNED TEXT]

yeah tghe lads doing a really good job on rearing,hes sparing no expense,first people to see these will buy them for sure,photos dont do them or the dam and sire any justice