coursing bred pups,top bloodlines

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ive got an 18 month old dog out mad brians bitch an luke,luke is charlie x sweet by choclate,sweet by choclae is pure saluki ramsbottom rocket lines,is queenie a white bitch smooth lop eared, highly recomend this breeding,luke has left alolt alot of hare killers since mid november i have not coursed my dog once with out killing a hare he has killed all winter on all land and there is alot better things out of luke than him,a good leaver.atb brock with pups

is that queeny the mother of ur pups the same bitch that was put to jaimes jack or the same 1

they pup to benji

i own a pup out ov queeney to jamies jack you know out about both parents pup seven month old

hi mate what would you like to know? you can p.m. me

ive got an 18 month old dog out mad brians bitch an luke,luke is charlie x sweet by choclate,sweet by choclae is pure saluki ramsbottom rocket lines,is queenie a white bitch smooth lop eared, highly recomend this breeding,luke has left alolt alot of hare killers since mid november i have not coursed my dog once with out killing a hare he has killed all winter on all land and there is alot better things out of luke than him,a good leaver.atb brock with pups

Alan Tyers put Jess "the rammy rocket" to Deacon,

Alan Tyers put Jess "the rammy rocket" to Deacon,

Miles nice to see you back. :thumbs:

dam-queeny out of jason bradfords 'LUKE' to 'SUZIE',-'suzie' was allso out of 'LUKE' to a good bitch called 'QUEENY',,she was bred allso by jason bradford,luke is out of charlie to sweet by chocolate,

the sire is my own dog brock out of tommy murrys smokey,smokey out of kippers cruise to amber,the dam to brock is my old bitch rogue which is out of chris moyse captain,catain out ov dave smiths gazza to willie toughs spindles,the dam to rogue was a bitch owned by maxhardcore of this site called spooner which was out of sam the man(waterloo cup winner)to 1/2 saluki 1/4 deerhound 1/4 greyhound,the saluki was tor of dartmoor,other dogs in these pups bloodlines include willy toughs sooner,billy gouldings scouser,the bloodlines in the greyhound can be taken back to sarahs bunny,last bitch to win the english derby

these pups will be ready in a few weeks,pics will follow in a couple of days,there will be no expense spared on rearing,womed dewclawed and innoculated,bitches will make 24-25" dogs 26-27"

dogs £250,bitches £300

p.m me for any enquiries

any pics
not sure about misty,but brians bitch is the grandmother to these pups

i saw mad brians bitch run 2 seasons ago , she was only 9 weeks of pups n killed 3 hares

went to see a stunning blonde colored feathered bitch out of LUKE ...she was called blondie

real shame she didnt run how she looked though!!! , i was gutted as i drove over 300 mile to see her run

anyone know how she turned out as she was 17/18 months old then

Edited by shaddow