coursing bred pups,top bloodlines

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i got the bother to brock, diesel they are both taking 3 and 4 in the day both are stylish to watch i have book my pup or ready i am happy that charlie has gone to a good working home pipey :D

DID YOU NO CHARLIE THEN mate? hes a big old dog aint he ive put him to the dog i got of nick got a pup that i just sold for 600 qiud was killing hares at 8 munfs old ryt good pup. can anyone give me nick youngs number please pm it me if you can thanks

i sold charlie to u mate mc donalds car park 5 oclock in the morning ring a bell ;)

alryt pippy mate yeh charlie doin sound [bANNED TEXT] b***%*d on recall tho will only cum str8 back to me brother lol. haha yeh 5 in the mornin i got bak at 8 an killed at hair at 10 with him them 2 weeks after that me killed 5 out of 6 up middlesborugh thats most ive had with him i put him bak to the dog i got off nick an had 8 pups kept 1 bak an just sold him as goin in army so gota give dogs up for abit so gave charlie to me brother. anyways wb stuart

dam-queeny out of jason bradfords 'LUKE' to 'SUZIE',-'suzie' was allso out of 'LUKE' to a good bitch called 'QUEENY',,she was bred allso by jason bradford,luke is out of charlie to sweet by chocolate,

the sire is my own dog brock out of tommy murrys smokey,smokey out of kippers cruise to amber,the dam to brock is my old bitch rogue which is out of chris moyse captain,catain out ov dave smiths gazza to willie toughs spindles,the dam to rogue was a bitch owned by maxhardcore of this site called spooner which was out of sam the man(waterloo cup winner)to 1/2 saluki 1/4 deerhound 1/4 greyhound,the saluki was tor of dartmoor,other dogs in these pups bloodlines include willy toughs sooner,billy gouldings scouser,the bloodlines in the greyhound can be taken back to sarahs bunny,last bitch to win the english derby

these pups will be ready in a few weeks,pics will follow in a couple of days,there will be no expense spared on rearing,womed dewclawed and innoculated,bitches will make 24-25" dogs 26-27"

dogs £250,bitches £300

p.m me for any enquiries

is the dam queeny fron kent

however they were bred they produced a real dog when they produced luke,i saw him run plenty of times and the dog rarely missed a hare,taking big numbers every time out

i seen luke kill 9 out of 9 on reading banks made the 9th look as easy as the first the best dog iv seen run ;)

however they were bred they produced a real dog when they produced luke,i saw him run plenty of times and the dog rarely missed a hare,taking big numbers every time out

i seen luke kill 9 out of 9 on reading banks made the 9th look as easy as the first the best dog iv seen run ;)

pippy hows sam running he must be for or 5 now aint he?

pippy hows sam running he must be for or 5 now aint he?

they where 4 on the 5th of feb we will have to have a day out spin some long ears up me u brock and nicky before u go to the army :gunsmilie: