i hate bullies too, just ignore the idiot your 13 and still have time to learn we never stop learning. JPTfellterrier you go girl no point in being lady like gets you no where my mouth is vile i get called a nutter off most people with the stupid saying i come out with lol

Guest Mass_G3nocide

Tell the mods....I didnt agree with your topic and also put my part in on the topic but people who send threats are keyboard gangsters, It happend to me once when i loosely used the term "p***y" i had death threats,people saying that they were gonna steal my dogs and god knows what else but don't take it personally son as they havent got the balls to back it up.Btw you will learn alot from this site just let it go over your head.Good luck.

i hate bullies too, just ignore the idiot your 13 and still have time to learn we never stop learning. JPTfellterrier you go girl no point in being lady like gets you no where my mouth is vile i get called a nutter off most people with the stupid saying i come out with lol

:clapper: manda we sound like the same person,foul mouthed,get called a nutter and say stupid things.............us women know how to go on we aresurrounded by a bunch of wooses :laugh:

Don't worry about it lad,they are wankers of the highest grade,I didn't agree with your post,but,it is your opinion,and,we are all allowed to have them.Send one of their pm's to IanB and ask for his help.I can't stand bullies,so,you could always post their name so we can all see how big and tough they are.Dick 'eads all of them...........martin. ;)

couldnt of said it better myself got no time for bullies :censored:

:clapper: manda we sound like the same person,foul mouthed,get called a nutter and say stupid things.............us women know how to go on we aresurrounded by a bunch of wooses :laugh:

ooooooooo , your not a dish licking dyke are you love , you could jockey my knob

ooooooooo , your not a dish licking dyke are you love , you could jockey my knob

you dont have to worry about that my god :laugh:.....why have a faux one when you can have a real one i say :laugh:

i also have a boyfriend:laugh:

Edited by JPTfellterrier

Just nearly swamped myself i was laughingso hard reading that! I had to double-check that I didn't write it myself, sounds just like me! Well said that girl and i'm sure you've just added another raft of blokes to the list of your admirers :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

tell them to f*ck off and s*ck you balls then ignor them and they soon get bored also contact a moderator and they will get a warning, there is a small percentage of people on this site that cant nicley express there opinion or correct a young hunter like yourself....i had abusive messages because i posted a picture of my dogs playing tug of war with a dead rabbit and some knob jockey started giving me stick
tell them to f*ck off and s*ck you balls then ignor them and they soon get bored also contact a moderator and they will get a warning, there is a small percentage of people on this site that cant nicley express there opinion or correct a young hunter like yourself....i had abusive messages because i posted a picture of my dogs playing tug of war with a dead rabbit and some knob jockey started giving me stick

Just nearly swamped myself i was laughingso hard reading that! I had to double-check that I didn't write it myself, sounds just like me! Well said that girl and i'm sure you've just added another raft of blokes to the list of your admirers :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

admirers :clapper: .....dont go starting a fan club :laugh:

just gobby iam....cant help it