i put s post up against fox shooting on the rimmy, centrefire and shotgun section. i was an absalout idiot and should have foreseen the consequences. i'm really stupid and niave. i se now why pepole shoot foxes. i was incredibly stupid. but now someones sending me abusive personal messages. i'll block him but what can i do?

p.s i am sooooo stupid. i really looking back now was just garunteed to start an argument.

im really sorry

tell them to f*ck off and s*ck you balls then ignor them and they soon get bored also contact a moderator and they will get a warning, there is a small percentage of people on this site that cant nicley express there opinion or correct a young hunter like yourself....i had abusive messages because i posted a picture of my dogs playing tug of war with a dead rabbit and some knob jockey started giving me stick

tell them to f*ck off and s*ck you balls then ignor them and they soon get bored also contact a moderator and they will get a warning, there is a small percentage of people on this site that cant nicley express there opinion or correct a young hunter like yourself....i had abusive messages because i posted a picture of my dogs playing tug of war with a dead rabbit and some knob jockey started giving me stick

well said young lady,you have an excellent understanding of this site :clapper: :clapper:

Guest buster321c

Oh my word !!!! Do you kiss your mother with that mouth ? Now thats not very lady like is it ? tut tut tut

Oh my word !!!! Do you kiss your mother with that mouth ? Now thats not very lady like is it ? tut tut tut

that was her mother :clapper: areed though, now app,,,,,,,,take on the chin lad,,,,,,,,,and go get a haircut ;)

i put s post up against fox shooting on the rimmy, centrefire and shotgun section. i was an absalout idiot and should have foreseen the consequences. i'm really stupid and niave. i se now why pepole shoot foxes. i was incredibly stupid. but now someones sending me abusive personal messages. i'll block him but what can i do?

p.s i am sooooo stupid. i really looking back now was just garunteed to start an argument.

im really sorry

send their details to one of the mods,just because some people didnt agree with what you put (myself included) theres no need for personal threats :thumbs:

dont do lady like, im a pint drinking, foul mouthed ladette..........and have to be to keep you hunting lads in your place :D

Don't worry about it lad,they are wankers of the highest grade,I didn't agree with your post,but,it is your opinion,and,we are all allowed to have them.Send one of their pm's to IanB and ask for his help.I can't stand bullies,so,you could always post their name so we can all see how big and tough they are.Dick 'eads all of them...........martin. ;)

dont do lady like, im a pint drinking, foul mouthed ladette..........and have to be to keep you hunting lads in your place :D

i know wher u could keep me :)

Dont worry about it buddy , yes u put up a bit of a, well stupid post but you have got to start somewhere at least you are big enough to admit you were niave that will get you alot more respect, the bloke that sent you that PM is obviously a bully as said before , this is how that type of person gets their thrills, sending abusive Pms to kids every friday and saturday night instead of getting a real life. :clapper:

Thanks Ryan