Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ash

gear

Guest Ash

Got my self some new clothes for christmas .A company called seeland well to say i was disapointed as an understatement. the jacket was £175 the trousers £125. I was told they were the best money could buy any way the jacket had only been on one second and the draw cord snapped. The trousers press studs just kept popping i took the clothes back got a replacement jacket and was told the trousers were fixed and the press studs tightend. Put them on same again just bust opend i was told to were a belt wich realy pissed me off as the trousers come with buttons for braces of wich i ware. So they went back i was told they would not take the jacket back as there wasnt anything wrong with it .I explained that it was bought as a suit but still they just said no way .So my gun shop has kept the gear and will sell it to some poor unsuspecting customer. So if you see SEELAND ON SALE STAY WELL FECKIN BACK ITS CRAP. IT AINT UP TO THE JOB.

Hear a lot in the shooting mags about that clothing manufacturer although never seen anyone wearing the gear.... :unsure:

Guest Ash
Hear a lot in the shooting mags about that clothing manufacturer although never seen anyone wearing the gear.... :unsure:

Like i said ian if you want to look good and walk about a show ring this is the gear to ware but it realy aint up to the job.