why do pepole shoot foxes? my chicken fence is 9ft and i have never had a fox attack for . i know that foxes are around as i see fox tracks ciculing the chicken fence. game birds and poultry can be easily protected by ading a few more feet to your fence. foxes are native to our country unlike rabbits or squirrels witch i hunt reguarly with air rifles. farmers and gamekeppers do not snare or shoot foxes. simply add a few more feet to your fence and an overhang.

pigeon plucker

[bANNED TEXT] are people supposed to do to protect wild game on 14 thousand acres of estate if they dont shoot or snare them?

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

look guys this guy must be trying to wind us all up. ive read all these posts and i cant belive the bulls*"t that he comes out with. he obviously aint got a clue about foxes and the damage they cause. maybe he should stand in a room with about 50 gamekeepers and give a speech about why we should not kill foxes. i reckon he would last 2 minutes. this post should not even bin allowed on here. stick to your air rifle SON. and leave us big boys to worry about charlie.

CANT WAIT TO READ LOADS MORE POSTS ABOUT SHOOTING FOXES. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK LADS.

SNIPER 1 SIGHNING OUT. :bye

the lads only 13 and he has got everybody wound up :clapper: not sure if he set off to piss folk off but kids dont think before they open the big gobs.i can see the funny side of it though :toast: