lanner taken pheasent

rickardo

' timestamp='1250614567' post='1192891']

It looks to me like that the falcon is either killed or knocked out from the strike

I would go with your thoughts Dereck as it looks to me like the falcon hit the floor faster than the pheasant.

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

if you pause a few times when that falcon hits that pheasent the falcon is knocked out for sure. ive only been out with my mates lanner a few times and even i thought when i seen that clip they swapped birds it looks twice as big when it flying but i could be wrong. shame if the falcon was hurt though i hope im wrong

The Falcon goes through the pheasant, the bird that looks dead is the pheasant, Watch the vid again,

your correct mate it does go through sorry :thumbs:

No need to apologise, i thought the same until I watched it again. It first looks like the falcon smashes the pheasant to the ground.

Cheers :thumbs:

The Falcon goes through the pheasant, the bird that looks dead is the pheasant, Watch the vid again,

your correct mate it does go through sorry :thumbs:

No need to apologise, i thought the same until I watched it again. It first looks like the falcon smashes the pheasant to the ground.

Cheers :thumbs:

faif play mate :thumbs: do you think it was a lanner mate?