bsa scopion t10

olim

i had the scorpion which is the same other than its not 10 shot i THINK. and its not synthetic stock... i found it a very good gun i had it in .177 very accurate and the trajectory was great. mine was pushing out 11.7 or summin on the chrono...

also a very light gun aswell... overally a lovely gun....

hi there i have a T10 and its great consistantly accurate and a superb rifle

the synthetic stock is great and the whole thing is easy to clean when you get back frm your hunting trip

just remove the 1 hex bolt under the stock and this seperates the the stock and action then put it back together and you do not loose your zero

shot count from fill is good and mine is best on logun penetrators 16.0gr

you can walk around ans stalk with this rifle all day due to its weight...

f44fon.jpg

atb rob

I've had mine for close to a year now and not exaggerating when i say i use it 6 or 7 days a week. Use it for pigeon control inside stables barns etc and i love it. Very accurate, lovely stock and handling. The magazine is a bit fiddly to insert when you get it first but you'll quickly get the hang of it. A full firearms licence is required over here for any air weapon so the FAC power version would normally be the one imported here. I went for the standard one as i didn't want too much power for indoor use and i believe the FAC version only gives 20 shots to a fill but i could be wrong there.