Pinkfoot calls

Hello

So have some birthday cash (30 today whoohoo), looking at upgrading to a pinkfoot specific call. My mate uses the DJ illinois one and it sounds great, and there is also the Archie Jordon one, and then others swear by some of the snow geese calls. Any thoughts?

T

Archie Jordon all the way for me tom , but i have herd good things about snow geese ones too , m robson swears by the snow goose calls .

I have 3 Snow Goose calls (MSG-96) all tuned to different pitches. I also got hold of an Olt-77 this season which sounds nice too. Most will do the job fine and won't jam when wet.

The only real differance with the plastic Snow Goose calls is they are usually about half the cost of a wooden one.

Mark.

If going for a wood call nothing will come close to a olt

Most people say they 2 you have said above sound the same i think other wise i would not thank you for either

I use 2 snow goose call's as Mark has said above i have used these call's for many yrs with no problem and easy to use

Regards

Hello

So have some birthday cash (30 today whoohoo), looking at upgrading to a pinkfoot specific call. My mate uses the DJ illinois one and it sounds great, and there is also the Archie Jordon one, and then others swear by some of the snow geese calls. Any thoughts?

T

hi tom, have a look in ebay worldwide there area couple of nice olt calls wooden calls better sound i think!!!,under goose calls ,nice one in a leather case with lanyard too...... yer gettin old !!!!!! davie
Hello

T

hi tom, have a look in ebay worldwide there area couple of nice olt calls wooden calls better sound i think!!!,under goose calls ,nice one in a leather case with lanyard too...... yer gettin old !!!!!! davie

Tom the item number for the olt call on ebay is...220355429561 hope this helps davie, hope to see you next year for a day on the clyde...... if yer old legs can take a walk on the mud.haha

heheheheheh hhahahahahahahahah h hhhoohhhh hehehehehehe

here our 30??!?!?!?!! :o

v-max right tom must have been a hard paper round.....bagdhad high street and nae push bike!!!

only joking bud all the best hope you had a good b'day

and just mind have that b'day malt in moderation

dinnae want a sair heed at your age

all the best

sauer

Thanks chaps, I am afraid I did not get your message until this morning so I did sniff a few drams on Saturday, thats another bottle of Talisker processed!

I like the idea of the wooden DJ illinois or the AJ call, someone has said they are the same call just branded differently?

• 5 months later...