STOLEN STOLEN STOLEN 4 X DOGS MAKE CALLS

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

have the wardens heard anythink yet mate ?

no luck yet mate but pictures are up & down country ,

sorry to hear the sh*t heads that nick peoples dogs, its bad enough with the credit crunch and the foreigners that are over here, just heard monday morning afriend of mine had his two lurchers nicked again ( last time was 18 months ago ) it was from avonmouth in bristol, mange to get them back from a caravan site :angry: ba***rds

got a feeling thats where micks dogs are ,hampshire brings in alot of lampers deer/hare .especialy day time hare courseing and there are plenty of encampments around eyes and ears wide open mick

cheers i got another call today another dog dumped im just waiting for mine .ive even heard of ferrets being taken.

STOLEN THIS MORNING DOGS BARKING SHOUTED LIKE YOU DO MY BOYS DOG 10 YEARS OLD GUTTED

LURCHERS . THIS DOG ON HERE. WHITE SALUKI X 10 MONTH 24" .WIPPET COLIE GREY X LIGHT BRINDLE 14 MONTHS .

BLACK GREYHOUND X BULL NEAT 15 MONTH. PUT THE WORD AROUND TEN YEAR OLD BOY BREAK N HIS HEART .

ALL I WANT IS MY DOGS BACK .NOT INTERESTED IN WHAT TYPE OF PERSONS STEAL DOGS .PLEASE ANYONE .IM IN BETWEEN SALISBURY BASINGSTOKE .as PHOTOS saluki x red dog 26"tts 2 years 8 months old

CALL 07714469780

Put a wanted add on some dog sites, you never no your luck,

who ever stole your dogs will be trying to sell em sooner or later! You might just get to meet the dog thief in person !!!

good luck to ya mate.

STOLEN THIS MORNING DOGS BARKING SHOUTED LIKE YOU DO MY BOYS DOG 10 YEARS OLD GUTTED

LURCHERS . THIS DOG ON HERE. WHITE SALUKI X 10 MONTH 24" .WIPPET COLIE GREY X LIGHT BRINDLE 14 MONTHS .

BLACK GREYHOUND X BULL NEAT 15 MONTH. PUT THE WORD AROUND TEN YEAR OLD BOY BREAK N HIS HEART .

ALL I WANT IS MY DOGS BACK .NOT INTERESTED IN WHAT TYPE OF PERSONS STEAL DOGS .PLEASE ANYONE .IM IN BETWEEN SALISBURY BASINGSTOKE .as PHOTOS saluki x red dog 26"tts 2 years 8 months old

CALL 07714469780

Put a wanted add on some dog sites, you never no your luck,

who ever stole your dogs will be trying to sell em sooner or later! You might just get to meet the dog thief in person !!!

good luck to ya mate.

yes will do mate

check the found page on dog lost , theres a white Saluki dog on there found today,

Im not sounding stupid or anything, but either epupz or pets4homes there was an advert on there a few days ago saying somebody had picked up a whippet. I know your dog isent a whippet but some pet people are abit thick and dont know a whippet from a lurcher.

Im a bit tired as i was at crufts yesterday but if i get time later i will try and find the advert and post it on here. I wish you luck in finding your dogs.

check the found page on dog lost , theres a white Saluki dog on there found today,

Im not sounding stupid or anything, but either epupz or pets4homes there was an advert on there a few days ago saying somebody had picked up a whippet. I know your dog isent a whippet but some pet people are abit thick and dont know a whippet from a lurcher.

Im a bit tired as i was at crufts yesterday but if i get time later i will try and find the advert and post it on here. I wish you luck in finding your dogs.

MANY THANKS ILL KEEP A LOOK OUT

Another paper to check the ads in is "Trade it". They have a web site too. Good luck

you dont stop looking & the b*****ds who took these dogs have no cares for dogs.

i hope they have all the bad luck anyone could ever have .

post-28747-1236379957.jpg

post-28747-1236379989_thumb.jpg

Edited by MICKS SALUKI X