coupla rabbits wi the new .222

Guest nastybilly

Guest nastybilly
I love my .222 it is a real tack driver and stops every thing i shoot at lol . if i had to get rid of all my guns barr one then the wee .222 would be the one to stay. :hunter:

well iv only used it the once wireviz,but im impressd, i'll be out again soon with it, but its charlie i really wont to see it drop,up tp now its been the .243 iv shot hem with and i just fancied a change and the .222 was the one everybody rated the highest

Guest nastybilly
NICE WHAT KIND OF RANGE CAN YOU TAKE RABBITS OUT VERTUALLY EVERY TIME

well im no great shot but the closest one in the pic was about 60yd and the farthest was 170yd according to the range finder.its set an inch high at 100yd so it sould kill spot on at 200yd or so iv been told,like i say im a but of a stranger to its capabilitys

Turk before you ask at what range you would shoot rabbits with the .222 you need to ask your self do you want to eat them :D as this wee centrefire is NOT a rabbit gun but is the smallest rifle legal to shoot roe deer in scotland and i have heard of people shooting roe deer out to 200+ yards with this gun and dropping the animal on the spot. I have shot thousands of foxes with the .222 and it is the first gun i pick up for lamping i have shot foxes at distances that i wouldnt like to estimate.