COMPETITION UNDERWAY

Guest Countryboyo

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Countryboyo

Are ye heading out at all lads? I had no luck today I missed three sitters on my front lawn. Its a pain in the ass not having a scope. I should have it by next week. Heading out at half 7 tomorrow to try and get a few early morning crows and maybe magpies to bring my points up a bit. Anyone else head out today?

got this after work ,, was 35 yard shot held torch in my hand rested rifle on my forearm .. he went down not even a kick ..

10022009100.jpg

10022009099.jpg

me batteries were flat in my deben stinger lol

rabbit 2 points

2 total

nice going buddy. might be out ferreting on sat morning if me mate not workin and the weather is ok if you fancy joining us.

just got back

rabbits 2

total today 7

first rabbit taken with digital camera

shrivvybpark12-02-2009.jpg

2nd rabbit taken with my shit replacement phone ,because every time my daughter takes the digital camera out she never remembers to fecking charge it and you have gest it yes the batteries ran out on it fook!!!

shrivvybpark12-02-2009-1.jpg

and for those of you who have read my other posts about the 5 ginger bunnies on this particular permission well I'm pleased to say that this is the 5th one i have taken of here . although i got it in a different part of my permission i only have ever seen five so maybe yes maybe there is six who knows ? but if it is the 5th one then :good::victory::gunsmilie::gunsmilie::gunsmilie:

happy hunting

davy

CMON!!

post-11621-1234401663_thumb.jpg

Guest Countryboyo
just got back

rabbits 2

total today 4

first rabbit taken with digital camera

shrivvybpark12-02-2009.jpg

2nd rabbit taken with my shit replacement phone ,because every time my daughter takes the digital camera out she never remembers to fecking charge it and you have gest it yes the batteries ran out on it fook!!!

shrivvybpark12-02-2009-1.jpg

and for those of you who have read my other posts about the 5 ginger bunnies on this particular permission well I'm pleased to say that this is the 5th one i have taken of here . although i got it in a different part of my permission i only have ever seen five so maybe yes maybe there is six who knows ? but if it is the 5th one then :good::victory::gunsmilie::gunsmilie::gunsmilie:

happy hunting

davy

CMON!!

Well done dayy. the ginger rabbit looks like my pet rabbit ballack :icon_eek::clapper: .When your putting in your points could you put in your total so far in the competition bearing in mind its one point for the pigeons :thumbs:

Keep them coming lads!

Guest Countryboyo

PICT0302.jpg

today: 6

total: 9

Myself and my friend McCool went to our permission today at half eight and ended up with six crows. Hilarious crack driving around farm roads shooting out the window of the car. McCool was hilarious driving the car, every time he saw a crow he would get excited and pull a big skid. then when we got home he was taking home a pet rabbit I was minding for the week for him while he was on holidays and it escaped from his arms so he took off running after it and sliped up on his hole and cut all his hand, kinda felt sorry for him when I stopped laughing but not really. funny day all round and was great to get the few crows in the bag. The sight we ordered is only being shipped today so hopefully it be here by the end of next week, we could badly do with it, we must have knocked feathers off ten birds today. we killed about four more birds but they were unretrievable. the white sheet in the photo had todays date on it but it never came out in the photo fekit. Happy hunting.

CB

Please don't post pictures of game birds, in this thread. None. Even if they were shot in season. I've removed some despite pleas from the out set not to post them in the first place.

Also gulls. No pictures. There is currently a consultation underway, from Natural England (in charge of General License), about removing Great Black-backed gull and the Herring gull from a number of the licences permitting birds to be killed, in response to concerns about the conservation status of these native species.

As several animal charities covertly monitor these forums I don't want your, just for fun, competition pictures to be used against us.