COMPETITION UNDERWAY

Guest Countryboyo

Guest air gunner

yep do that april-first few days of may. also if it works do one over the summer hols im up in scotland hunting so it should be good. im going to suck at this after looking at som of you guys bags. 1 rabbit a week for me lol.

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Countryboyo
yep do that april-first few days of may. also if it works do one over the summer hols im up in scotland hunting so it should be good. im going to suck at this after looking at som of you guys bags. 1 rabbit a week for me lol.

I ment for the competition to finish on the 1st of april. it will start some time within the next few days/week so get the permission sorted and the target practice in :thumbs:

Guest air gunner

Oh [bANNED TEXT] i need to find me some permission then tuesdays i go lamping so thats sorted every other day i always have the morning for the odd squirrel woody maggie etc. otherwise im stuffed. shall we say next monday start? we need more people to say they are entering. come on lads post if your interested Contyboyos had a great idea here.

Guest Countryboyo
:hunter: the start date is next saturday at midday! let the pics come in! :shout:

The start date hasnt been decided yet. It will be decided by 7pm tomorrow. so give your opinions in the meantime please.

Guest Countryboyo

The competition will be commencing Saturday 7th February at 08:00 am. And will run until Tuesday 31st march 08:00 pm.

Rules are as follows:

This is an Air gun competitition only,

Be honest ,

Don’t post old photos,

There are no teams, this is a one man/woman competition.

You are however allowed a driver.

Only shoot legal quarry/pests.

When posting in your score for the day follow this template. For example you kill four crows.

You post the photo with your air gun and the quarry together.

Post your points for the day on one line and your total on the next line.

Eg

4 Today

4 Total

Feel free to write a paragraph about your day shooting.

Prey point(s)

Corvids, pigeon, rat , squirrel 1

rabbit 2

magpie 3

stoat, mink, weasil, hare 5

There will be no difference in points rewarded for wild or urban kills.

There will be no extra points for using spring guns.

All corvids are 1 point except the magpie which is 2.

Shoot to kill and above all ENJOY YOURSELVES.

This should be a good bit of crack, May the best man/woman win.

Edited by Countryboyo
Guest air gunner

Can i just say only shoot the last quarary if they are all over your plot dont go shooting weasil etc because you never know that could be the last one. round me you will never see a weasil or stoat. but hare are vibrant.

Guest Countryboyo
Can i just say only shoot the last quarary if they are all over your plot dont go shooting weasil etc because you never know that could be the last one. round me you will never see a weasil or stoat. but hare are vibrant.

Well said lad. im sure the main quarry will be crow, rabbit and squirrel. crow probably being the main one maybe pigeon too. I personally hate crows and magpies so they will be the target for me.