COMPETITION UNDERWAY

Guest Countryboyo

The thing is davies most of us on here have been here for a while and trust builds betwen people overtime and why does a wet rabbit mean someone is cheating do rabbits not like to go out in the rain because if you have heard that it's a load of bull mate trust me Davy and I often go shooting in the rain and see and get plenty.

Also if you are shooting things for food you are breaking the law as I'm sure that shooting quarry for food is not a reason on the general licenses they are to be shot for crop protection/danger to health/danger to air traffic etc I will stand corrected if I'm wrong.

Atb rob

to your ansewer on wet rabbits how come the rest are dry and that one is not love to no why , and to the other for food for me why do they post them thta they eat them and the pics to show that even cooked one so please dont go it to that one with me.

i been on the site a long time to trying to protect it when you get comps like this going on and the pics all the antis can see them.

evan pigions with rings on now thats out of order. shooting near a road when everyone no the law says we cant do it. like i said in past posts ( and people say im an anti) the soner the law changes the better for us true sports men not the ones that are here just to kill for fun

hi davies

what is your problem! i do a lot of vermin control,and if i get any thing. what is wrong with putting a post up in a comp! and a post about my days hunting!

if your referring to any of my post's in regards to wet rabbits,yes they do get wet when they fall in the balancing pond, after they have been humanly dispatched :headshot:: .and spike25blue can verify this! as for cooking rabbits what! is wrong with that! I DON'T SHOOT IT FOR FOOD, ITS SHOT AS VERMIN!.as to "a long time trying! to protect this site" your not doing it any favors! by bitching about a vermin competition and also regarding the law, it is against the law to fire an air rifle within 50 feet of the centre of a highway as this may result in someone being injured, interrupted or endangered. which is a bit of a grey area as some say you can shoot parallel to the road? as for killing for FUN!,would you consider! getting up at 2:30am being out in freezing weather,pissing down rain,hot temperatures, crawling through horse shite, and nettles.i would call this a passion! for hunting & vermin control!

so stop talking bollocks :wankerzo4: and don't darken this thread again,we can do with out ANTI'S

oh! and do you actually hunt or just bitch a bout peeps doing it!

rant! over

davy

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The thing is davies most of us on here have been here for a while and trust builds betwen people overtime and why does a wet rabbit mean someone is cheating do rabbits not like to go out in the rain because if you have heard that it's a load of bull mate trust me Davy and I often go shooting in the rain and see and get plenty.

Also if you are shooting things for food you are breaking the law as I'm sure that shooting quarry for food is not a reason on the general licenses they are to be shot for crop protection/danger to health/danger to air traffic etc I will stand corrected if I'm wrong.

Atb rob

to your ansewer on wet rabbits how come the rest are dry and that one is not love to no why , and to the other for food for me why do they post them thta they eat them and the pics to show that even cooked one so please dont go it to that one with me.

i been on the site a long time to trying to protect it when you get comps like this going on and the pics all the antis can see them.

evan pigions with rings on now thats out of order. shooting near a road when everyone no the law says we cant do it. like i said in past posts ( and people say im an anti) the soner the law changes the better for us true sports men not the ones that are here just to kill for fun

hi davies

what is your problem! i do a lot of vermin control,and if i get any thing. what is wrong with putting a post up in a comp! and a post about my days hunting!

if your referring to any of my post's in regards to wet rabbits,yes they do get wet when they fall in the balancing pond, after they have been humanly dispatched :headshot:: .and spike25blue can verify this! as for cooking rabbits what! is wrong with that! I DON'T SHOOT IT FOR FOOD, ITS SHOT AS VERMIN!.as to "a long time trying! to protect this site" your not doing it any favors! by bitching about a vermin competition and also regarding the law, it is against the law to fire an air rifle within 50 feet of the centre of a highway as this may result in someone being injured, interrupted or endangered. which is a bit of a grey area as some say you can shoot parallel to the road? as for killing for FUN!,would you consider! getting up at 2:30am being out in freezing weather,pissing down rain,hot temperatures, crawling through horse shite, and nettles.i would call this a passion! for hunting & vermin control!

so stop talking bollocks :wankerzo4: and don't darken this thread again,we can do with out ANTI'S

rant! over

davy

as it happens yes i do get up at 2 in the morning mate got a farm and as for the rule on shooting near a raod you will find that some one eles said that not me. all i said was its a waste of time thats all there are people on here just shot for f all just so they can say wow i got one and half of them are on weeks later saying why they got nothing left

been hunting all my life mate done it all and still do ferrets dogs shot guns the lot and do it all the time and dont tell no one people on her no me and will say the same.

like i said in other post im all for licence and that the sooner the better

and as for selling on here they put a post up leave mobile number wow its on by the time its picked up by the people that run the site its to late.

any time you want a weekend shooting of rferrets just ask you might like it and find more about me im not as bad as you think just protecting my sport

i look at most post on here and can see same things pop up all the time these people are just after the post they send so they go up more try looking at them and see

not saying you r one of them but please do not surport them thats all

and as for shooting virmin that we all call urbin they are easy every one feeds them i should start with pics and vids on here to show people what i mean

The thing is Davies most of us on here have been here for a while and trust builds betwen people overtime and why does a wet rabbit mean someone is cheating do rabbits not like to go out in the rain because if you have heard that it's a load of bull mate trust me Davy and I often go shooting in the rain and see and get plenty.

Atb rob

hi davies

rant! over

davy

as it happens yes i do get up at 2 in the morning mate got a farm and as for the rule on shooting near a raod you will find that some one eles said that not me. all i said was its a waste of time thats all there are people on here just shot for f all just so they can say wow i got one and half of them are on weeks later saying why they got nothing left

been hunting all my life mate done it all and still do ferrets dogs shot guns the lot and do it all the time and dont tell no one people on her no me and will say the same.

like i said in other post im all for licence and that the sooner the better

and as for selling on here they put a post up leave mobile number wow its on by the time its picked up by the people that run the site its to late.

any time you want a weekend shooting of rferrets just ask you might like it and find more about me im not as bad as you think just protecting my sport

i look at most post on here and can see same things pop up all the time these people are just after the post they send so they go up more try looking at them and see

not saying you r one of them but please do not surport them thats all

and as for shooting virmin that we all call urbin they are easy every one feeds them i should start with pics and vids on here to show people what i mean

hi davies

two words, SPELLING! GRAMMAR!!

now! you go on my ignore list!! well done buddy

wow when you creep out of the wood work you really piss people off J Davies if i remember you bitched about a pic of a dead pigeon i shot that was shitting all over my garden where my kids play :hmm: seems i was right in thinking your just an anti in disguise :bye:

wow when you creep out of the wood work you really piss people off J Davies if i remember you bitched about a pic of a dead pigeon i shot that was shitting all over my garden where my kids play :hmm: seems i was right in thinking your just an anti in disguise :bye:

think whay you like im just having my say thats whats its here for lots just do this if it moves shot it

j davies i think everybody has a right to have their say but i just dont understand what your getting at.

davy is winning this comp thing with about 70 points.........thats less than forty rabbits in over a month.

that shows two things...........that very few airgunners are taking part in this comp and that davy is a keen shooter but is hardly out there slaughtering large amounts of stuff.he obviously has to work hard for what he gets.

which to me shows a dedicated hunter that has to put the time in,not someone who is tripping over quarry to shoot to impress others.

J Davies are you a farmer?

And also Davy like J Davies your grammar leaves alot to be desired.

hi country kid could not give a shxt about my grammer ok and no not a farmer been fetched up on one mose of my life.

and im no anti at all just some of the things that people say on here really pixx me off ok people can say what they like and if i cant spellll thats ok done ok up to now.

just want people to shot things propper thats all shooting pigeons with rings on is not good at all and other things to

hi country kid could not give a shxt about my grammer ok and no not a farmer been fetched up on one mose of my life.

and im no anti at all just some of the things that people say on here really pixx me off ok people can say what they like and if i cant spellll thats ok done ok up to now.

just want people to shot things propper thats all shooting pigeons with rings on is not good at all and other things to

Hey I was sticking up for you !

And what do you mean fetched up on mose?

Hey I was sticking up for you !

And what do you mean fetched up on mose?

fk mate yes you were sorry so so sorry cant read to lol thank you ment most sorry mate you can see what i mean some people on here just do what they want and the antis will pick it all up and one day hit us all with it