COMPETITION UNDERWAY

Guest Countryboyo

can we include cats? :whistling: next doors got loads they love to crap on in my flower beds

god your funny no wander the gun laws will change soon thank god

and we have the comp every year why is this diff is it the points we get its a waste of time this i can win it easy it just takes me to shoot what i like take pics change date and send them again easy what a waste or time

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

urban squirrel= 1 point

wild squirrel=2 point

rabbit=2 point

woody= 3 point

rat=1 point

feral pigeon=1 point

urban corvids= 1 point

wild corvids= 2 point

anything that i shoot= 100,000,000, point

sound fair? lets go on this system!

urban squirrel should not be on here they are swo fk easy dont need a gun for them if people are shooting them they are breaking the law no one got permition to shot were they are

can we include cats? :whistling: next doors got loads they love to crap on in my flower beds

and we have the comp every year why is this diff is it the points we get its a waste of time this i can win it easy it just takes me to shoot what i like take pics change date and send them again easy what a waste or time

hi davies

if you tink its easy then have a go and try to win it :thumbs: ,but after those comments i doughbt that any one would believe you anyway :whistling:

and if its waste of time,then why even bother posting in this section,if you cheat your only cheating your self its about honesty,or is that something you struggle to find in your self!!

happy hunting

davy

The plastic date display is a good idea, are you using a nobo board pen :D

hi stealthy

yes its plastic and its a feltip saves me using all me note pads up,which the builders merchant so kindly donate!

regards

davy

god what a bunch of dicks ey, ruins the whole meaning of hunting and having a hunting competition doesnt it. ive only had 2 kills so far and since i didnt have paper on me i havnt even been able to submit anything yet, but i will start notching the points up next wkend lads (not that i've got a chance of catching davy,lol)

cheers

Hep

It was inevitable that someone had to post negative comments about this comp.The same thing happens on the lurcher lamping comp threads and when the king rat comp ends no dought there will be plenty of people saying how they killed far bigger rats this year.BUT off-course they didnt photograph it because they dont care about competitions and trophies.How very noble.

Only cranks complain about things they arent even involved in.I could have done ok in this,so could half and half and other forum members i know,but we arent taking part so good luck to those that are.

you have to be in it to win it and no-one on here is claiming to do more shooting than anyone else.

hi davies

if you tink its easy then have a go and try to win it :thumbs: ,but after those comments i doughbt that any one would believe you anyway :whistling:

and if its waste of time,then why even bother posting in this section,if you cheat your only cheating your self its about honesty,or is that something you struggle to find in your self!!

happy hunting

davy

no mate never cheat at any thing me ever whats the point but to shot urban things is so fk easy all you do is feed them a week before. been shooting all my life can evan get magpies and crow to shot all it takes is time. i have seen it on here wrong dates same rabbits shot only turned over so they look good people shooting on a druy day all the rabbits are wet and they say they shot them near stream.

i may have my coments now and then but i do my home work first

and like you said its only a comp but you see rabits shot at an age they just come out the warren god what are we all coming to.

and if i can find it ( and i will look over weekend) pigions shot at farms with rings on them to now thats way out of order the more you get the comp going the more risks people take just so to win not for the sport just have=ing my say thats what its here for got my warning for dog sellers to but i can see he is not on here any more selling any thing or posting nothing but im in the wrong.

It was inevitable that someone had to post negative comments about this comp.The same thing happens on the lurcher lamping comp threads and when the king rat comp ends no dought there will be plenty of people saying how they killed far bigger rats this year.BUT off-course they didnt photograph it because they dont care about competitions and trophies.How very noble.

Only cranks complain about things they arent even involved in.I could have done ok in this,so could half and half and other forum members i know,but we arent taking part so good luck to those that are.

you have to be in it to win it and no-one on here is claiming to do more shooting than anyone else.

its easy mate if you cant eat it dont shot it

well thats where we will have to disagree seeing as i spend most of my spare time hunting rats and fox and im not eating any of those. :clapper:

rabbits are just classed as vermin where i go so whilst i feed several hundred rabbits a year to my dogs i rarely eat them and that dosent bother me at all.

still we all see things differently and have our own opinions......

well thats where we will have to disagree seeing as i spend most of my spare time hunting rats and fox and im not eating any of those. :clapper:

rabbits are just classed as vermin where i go so whilst i feed several hundred rabbits a year to my dogs i rarely eat them and that dosent bother me at all.

still we all see things differently and have our own opinions......

yes we do if we all said the same this thread would not be here mate your useing them fpr dog food so no harm in that

The thing is davies most of us on here have been here for a while and trust builds betwen people overtime and why does a wet rabbit mean someone is cheating do rabbits not like to go out in the rain because if you have heard that it's a load of bull mate trust me Davy and I often go shooting in the rain and see and get plenty.

Also if you are shooting things for food you are breaking the law as I'm sure that shooting quarry for food is not a reason on the general licenses they are to be shot for crop protection/danger to health/danger to air traffic etc I will stand corrected if I'm wrong.

Atb rob

hi davies

happy hunting

davy

dont want to join it your killing for the comp and thats it its a total waste of time this but thats what the site is here for.for us all to have our say is it not i shot to feed me or my ferrets and thats it if other people did the same and not shot just for the comp may be we would not have them on here begging for permition all the time they killed all of theres.

if you want an example of pics of what i shot next week you can have them any time

The thing is davies most of us on here have been here for a while and trust builds betwen people overtime and why does a wet rabbit mean someone is cheating do rabbits not like to go out in the rain because if you have heard that it's a load of bull mate trust me Davy and I often go shooting in the rain and see and get plenty.

Also if you are shooting things for food you are breaking the law as I'm sure that shooting quarry for food is not a reason on the general licenses they are to be shot for crop protection/danger to health/danger to air traffic etc I will stand corrected if I'm wrong.

Atb rob

to your ansewer on wet rabbits how come the rest are dry and that one is not love to no why , and to the other for food for me why do they post them thta they eat them and the pics to show that even cooked one so please dont go it to that one with me.

i been on the site a long time to trying to protect it when you get comps like this going on and the pics all the antis can see them.

evan pigions with rings on now thats out of order. shooting near a road when everyone no the law says we cant do it. like i said in past posts ( and people say im an anti) the soner the law changes the better for us true sports men not the ones that are here just to kill for fun