free to good home

Guest tewkesferreter

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

plummer terrier dog 17-18mth,lives outside,tbh shite worker,suit pet home without kids(just growled at my 2yo daughter,never done it before n wont be doin it again),if someone can help me put pics up cheers,never managed it before on here tho. gloucestershire area.

can i shoot it ??? PLEASE!!!!!!! :):):)

• 2 months later...

Just thought I would update you on the Plummer.

I am now the proud owner of

Chez.jpg

I must admit he was a handful to begin with, and to temper his attitude he is now a plumless Plummer.

He is coming along, but I suspect will never be an out and out worker, although can tickle trout !

Video

I would be interested in making contact with 'Tewkesferreter' just to trace his line.

Regards

JonP

Edited by JonP666
Just thought I would update you on the Plummer.

I am now the proud owner of

Chez.jpg

I must admit he was a handful to begin with, and to temper his attitude he is now a plumless Plummer.

He is coming along, but I suspect will never be an out and out worker, although can tickle trout !

Video

I would be interested in making contact with 'Tewkesferreter' just to trace his line.

Regards

JonP

SHOULD AVE LET ME SHOOT IT :angry::angry:

some good dogmen and sound advice on this forum :whistling: f**k sake condemn a dog for acting like a dog . the dog growled ..OMG. SHOOT IT. good luck with the terrier hope it works out for you. you gotta wonder if you would have got the same responce for a patt growling :icon_eek: