free to good home

Guest tewkesferreter

Guest tewkesferreter

plummer terrier dog 17-18mth,lives outside,tbh shite worker,suit pet home without kids(just growled at my 2yo daughter,never done it before n wont be doin it again),if someone can help me put pics up cheers,never managed it before on here tho. gloucestershire area.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest GoneToGround1

i wouldnt give him 2 days mate no offence if hes growled ad your lil nipper he could do it to anyone elses pts is the only way for this dog but nice to see your being honest mate

As much as I hate to say it, unless you find a none working home with no kids you could be passing on a time bomb. It's not pleasant & I probably wont get thanked for saying it but if some where down the line he bites they'll pts him.

If he's not done it before could be a one off but you wouldnt want to wait & find out

Hold on - the dog gave a warning to the child - there could be any number of resions why the dog growled,

thats no reasion to condem it, its coming up to two years old and is starting to mature fully,

terriers can be pushy and bossy at the best of times,

i know lots of people on hear detest rescues, but in all honisty i would see if you can find one to take him,

he wont be pts and he will be accessed before being rehomed, his nuts will be chopped off, he will have back up for life,

and they will find a sutable home without kids.

Hold on - the dog gave a warning to the child - there could be any number of resions why the dog growled,

thats no reasion to condem it, its coming up to two years old and is starting to mature fully,

i know lots of people on hear detest rescues, but in all honisty i would see if you can find one to take him,

he wont be pts and he will be accessed before being rehomed, his nuts will be chopped off, he will have back up for life,

id like to see you take him on with a young child in the house how could you ever trust the dog again i dont have kids butt id valu mine more and wouldnt dream about having such a liabillity in my house

id like to see you take him on with a young child in the house how could you ever trust the dog again i dont have kids butt id valu mine more and wouldnt dream about having such a liabillity in my house

Why do you think i said find a rescue to take him, They will find a sutable home "with out" kids,

ive lived with a dog before who would bite first - then think about it later,

it wasnt some terrier either, it was a gorden setter, who someone fecked up, when under controal - he was fine.

ive seen other dogs whos come from a home - where they have actualy bitten the child living there,

and have gone on to end up fine with older dog savy kids, thats why i said, there could be a multtude of reasions why he growled,

just cause he growled - dosent mean a death sentance, theres no way you can ever tell that a dog will end up being a bitter - just from a growel,

if the dog was being messed about with or the warning signs was ignored (like the growl was just a warning sign) then it could push the dog to bite, but most dogs will give signals before hand, if there ignored they growl - if thats ignored then a dog could bite.

Edited by chook