hello patterdale friends

Guest zazzara

hello people.

im a owner of a lively black 9month patterdale called smuggler, i'll shrink some photos and post them when im next on line.

i only found out what a patterdale breed was about a year ago when my friend got a bitch called lady and i fell in love with her. i searched lots of adverts and eventually i found smuggler last november i suppose you could say he was a early xmas present.

my boyfriend is keen to get smuggler hunting, as the man we bought him from hunts with his mum.(smugglers mum that is)

my boyfriend got the scent from our pet rabbit on a tennis ball and buried it in my garden and got smuggler to find it, which he did with ease, covered in mud he really enjoyed the digging and now my garden has various holes!

brb gotta pick my son up bye for now

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Uk_Hunter

the same idiot who joined patterdale bbs and told that same storey lol :laugh::laugh::laugh:

my boyfriend got the scent from our pet rabbit on a tennis ball and buried it in my garden and got smuggler to find it

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Guest zazzara
the same idiot who joined patterdale bbs and told that same storey lol :laugh::laugh::laugh:

my boyfriend got the scent from our pet rabbit on a tennis ball and buried it in my garden and got smuggler to find it

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

i am proud of my dog, and im :cry: confused to why im gettin such a negitive response from you?

it said to introduce myself as a new person, so i did............ and the response i got wasnt wat i expected.

could you please tell me where im going wrong.

i also wanted to let your forum know that i got smuggler from a shire the name of the breeder is mick elliard...(i think i spelt the surname wrong)

or will that bit of information get laughed at too!!!!!

Sorry for laughing, it was just the bit about the rabbit and the tennis ball, sorry it wasn't meant to be negative, I just found it amusing. What do you plan on hunting with your Patterdale?

Sushie, it is possible to have a working patterdale with its face intact. :yes:

Guest zazzara
Hello :D

hello too

:good:

HELLO THERE, I DONT KNOW WHY U GOT THE NEGATIVE RESPONSE EITHER :no: ?? DO THEY KNOW SOMETHING WE DONT?? WELCOME AND I HOPE TO READ MORE OF YOUR POSTS SOON!! :)

god knows what they know, i was the same smuggler that joinned the patterdale-terrier.co.uk forum and for some really strange reason i got barred???

the man i got smuggler from said that some terrier men dont like any strain of patterdale apart from their own, i got smuggler from a man called mick hilliard or elliard im unsure of the spelling. he is a judge of patterdales and is from the south coast, all though smuggler isnt compleatly papered up (only on his dads side) i got paranoid that it was because they thought smuggler wasn't a real patterdale, one response said he looks like a sausage dog x patt

well he aint! he is a fine specimien of a patt and he has a very handsome face. he is my first dog, apart from the border collie and jack russell i had when i was living at home with my mum many moons ago!

Guest zazzara
Sorry for laughing, it was just the bit about the rabbit and the tennis ball, sorry it wasn't meant to be negative, I just found it amusing. What do you plan on hunting with your Patterdale?

Sushie, it is possible to have a working patterdale with its face intact. :yes:

o i dont know if i would like smuggler to hunt, im abit of a wossie since reading about working patts i'd be so gutted if smuggler got hurt! the man i got him from tells my boyfr all the time, for gods sake keep that dog away from that woman!!!

his not a duvet dog, he says!!!

if my bf has his way he'll be taking smuggler over the marshes hunting rabbits. he already takes him to the river when he baits up his swims, and smuggler has jumped in and gone swimming and comes home filthy rotten!

As long as your happy with your dog dont take any notice of anyone else!

im well happy with my doggie, i got him for xmas, i beg borrowed and lent the money for him. and since we've had him, our lives are much more fun, as he makes us laugh with his funny ways. he throws the ball for himself and tries to catch it for ages!

Guest Uk_Hunter
o i dont know if i would like smuggler to hunt, im abit of a wossie since reading about working patts i'd be so gutted if smuggler got hurt!

ur on the wrong forum [bANNED TEXT] :boredom::laugh:

i dont know if uve noticed or not but this is a HUNTING forum :rolleyes:

Guest sushie

If zazara and her bloke go fishing why shouldnt they be on here? after all we do have a fishing section! By the sound of it her blokes going to take the dog rabbiting,Sounds to me like they are beginers and we should be trying to help them as much as we can!