Guest Gavkent

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Gavkent
are you up for a small bet with him..or just a bit of sport..i live near you...werbouts do you run?
sorry dog is not mine, wish he was, i paid him to cross the bitch. friend of a friends dog though lives 3 miles away.he will match though if worth his while. pm me with your number and i promise ill pass it on. I run my dogs every week all over, feltwell, southery, downham market, newmarket, royston kings lyn, skegness way, not a good geography man just find our own place if good tap it in sat nav.b sure to include wager and preferred location. thanks gav.
Guest Gavkent
nice pups hows mother bred
unsure exactly told when purchaced january jack and ballerina bloodlines. Thanks for your comments.

the greyhound would be BALLY REGAN BOB :thumbs:

thanks for that you know the grey then, cos i tend to follow my instinct and not listen too much about names of old good dogs, if they look good, run good thats good enough for me, had peoples sh.t before and turned them into good dogs, found that when you make a name and get reputation everyones trying to get it out the kennel when your sleeping.
unsure exactly told when purchaced january jack and ballerina bloodlines. Thanks for your comments.

thanks for that you know the grey then, cos i tend to follow my instinct and not listen too much about names of old good dogs, if they look good, run good thats good enough for me, had peoples sh.t before and turned them into good dogs, found that when you make a name and get reputation everyones trying to get it out the kennel when your sleeping.

bally regan bob was the best dog in the country in the mid 80s, there hasnt been many as good as him set foot on a track,he will go down in history as one of the greatest greyhounds ever bred :thumbs:

Guest Gavkent

bally regan bob was the best dog in the country in the mid 80s, there hasnt been many as good as him set foot on a track,he will go down in history as one of the greatest greyhounds ever bred :thumbs:

do you know if he was brindle as i have one brindle pup and never had brindle come from bitchs mother etc

do you know if he was brindle as i have one brindle pup and never had brindle come from bitchs mother etc

i can do better than that ,go on you tube type in scurlogue champ and that should give you a link to a few races with ballyregan bob :thumbs:

are you up for a small bet with him..or just a bit of sport..i live near you...werbouts do you run?
sorry dog is not mine, wish he was, i paid him to cross the bitch. friend of a friends dog though lives 3 miles away.he will match though if worth his while. pm me with your number and i promise ill pass it on. I run my dogs every week all over, feltwell, southery, downham market, newmarket, royston kings lyn, skegness way, not a good geography man just find our own place if good tap it in sat nav.b sure to include wager and preferred location. thanks gav.

pm sent

yes gav he was a brindle to my knowledge l betted on him on is second race at brighton dog track a long time a go ,richerd millis used to litter brother put him to the tiny bitch a long time ago ,not one off the pups could turn a hare lol ,but l ask millis he will no for ,for sure

l think he still holds the record now ,theres a big bronze statue at brighton dog track off him
Guest Gavkent

yes gav he was a brindle to my knowledge l betted on him on is second race at brighton dog track a long time a go ,richerd millis used to litter brother put him to the tiny bitch a long time ago ,not one off the pups could turn a hare lol ,but l ask millis he will no for ,for sure

thanks mate, yes ive seen bob run on utube, commentry said best dog ever seen, also just got stats and breeding from racing greyhound data base. I also have ex racer 2yrs old injured, i want her for breeding and got her stats as well.

Guest Gavkent
Ohhhh, smart pups! I could really go that brindle one. Just out of intrest, is it a dog or bitch?

DG

the brindle pup is bitch but doesnt look like most of others, throw back lol.