Hey hunted sinse i can remeber , 18 now !!

Hey am 18 a lad , I come from Durham area , hunted all my life , got 2 dogs a bedlington terrier , bedlington cross whippet , got loads guns air rifles and shotguns and i also have 5 ferrets . I am well into it all , love it !

Just thought i'd say hi to all the young hunter's on here .

PICT0375.jpg

Me the dogs and one of my guns !

• 2 weeks later...

Hi I am new to this site and its look fantastic. We are family which are hunting and shooting fans! My little boy aged 4 has just got a bedlington cross whippet pup to go out with daddy and my daughter aged 5 has a pony and we are going hunting next week. Great stuff. Any tips on bedlington terriers cross whippets as she is the first we have ever had. We have 3 working springer spaniels, so very different!!!

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hey am 18 a lad , I come from Durham area , hunted all my life , got 2 dogs a bedlington terrier , bedlington cross whippet , got loads guns air rifles and shotguns and i also have 5 ferrets . I am well into it all , love it !

PICT0375.jpg

hi mate am from sunderland am 19 and got a bull x and 2 patterdales. are you into lamping and diggin if ya fancy a dodge out some time p.m me mate. wer abouts in durham are you from mate a no a few people in sherburn road Edited by out lamping

Alright, i'm 18 from the midlands. My dads got 3 bullx's i work and 2 shotguns. Ive got a (nearly) pure grey, 3 ferrets n a air rifle like setting the odd snare here and there aswell but personally, work with the dogs beats everything hands down. Nice too see all these young hunters on here, theres only me and one of my mates thats into it around here. Not complaining though more work for ma dogs.

PICT0375.jpg

thats a good looking bedlington x whippet what height does it stand at the shoulder?

hey new to all this am 18 from ireland love lamping and digging wouldnt know were id b without my dogs i have a lurcher colliexsalukixdeerhoundxgrey and a patterdale both working very well make a great team out digging