6 replies to this topic

#1 pickaxe

pickaxe

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 715 posts

Posted 15 March 2005 - 03:07 pm

well to all those who don't know me just saying hi, f**k the ones that do know lol...i've kept terrier all my life , but got some blacks 21 years ago and still keep that line , have worked my dogs with a fair few packs during the 80-90s , even had some of my blacks filmed for the Fell and moorland vid ...saying all this i almost jacked it all in a month ago ......but my dogs went to a mates house , for a week or two ..now things are sorted there back .....and where would i be without them lol

#2 paulf

paulf

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 2,293 posts

Posted 15 March 2005 - 03:51 pm

Glad you kept going mate be a shame to waste 20 odd years breeding plus i can keep you informed on the two pups progress. :good:

#3 pickaxe

pickaxe

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 715 posts

Posted 15 March 2005 - 03:55 pm

Glad you kept going mate be a shame to waste 20 odd years breeding plus i can keep you informed on the two pups progress. http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/pub...

Paulf have you got any pic's of the black pup , i've asked Taffy but well :icon_eek: :D

#4 Guest_CharlieC_*

Guest_CharlieC_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 March 2005 - 03:56 pm

ello :D :good:

#5 paulf

paulf

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 2,293 posts

Posted 15 March 2005 - 04:05 pm

I havent mate but ill get taffy to take some and put them up i havent got a camera so im f****d there .I think taff took some when we was out ratting a couple of weeks ago but his camera f****d up.By the way hes looking well, (the dog that is not taffy)going to be a little stocky thing caught his first rat on the ratting trip but hes a bit punchy with other dogs.

#6 IanB

IanB

------

• Administrator
  • 11,139 posts

Posted 15 March 2005 - 04:22 pm

Some nice dogs out of your breeding pickaxe...

#7 pickaxe

pickaxe

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 715 posts

Posted 15 March 2005 - 04:37 pm

Some nice dogs out of your breeding pickaxe...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

thanks Paulf i lookforward to see the pic's...and cheers IanB they have kept me sane lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users