pregnant jill

Guest holey

Guest holey

hi all i was just wondering when a jill is in kit well i think she is do they go off there food a bit cause my jills teats are swollen up and she doesnt really want to eat her food and she drinks alot more water than usual aswell plus ive lost track on her days as when she will give birth i wondered if thats a sign ,she wont be long till she has them help appreciated :good:

Guest holey
Have you a rough idea of a date holey 5/6wks? Sounds like she's ready to have them, is she acting any differant in other ways.

Regards Rob

well i sold my hob on the 29th march and she was in season a week before that i think so i dont know and she isnt acting any different her teats are starting to show a little bit more now but they look like they have got a rash around them help needed mate :blink:

Guest RobW71

She should be due in the next few days then. Without looking at the teats I can't really say, but don't panic to much, she will get a little red around the teats.

Regards Rob

Guest RobW71
my jills piece isnt swelled up any more, will she give birth?????

:good:

first litter you see...... :icon_redface:

What's your Hob like Sash, not a Jaff is he? How long ago did he mate with your Jill?

Regards Rob

Guest holey
She should give birth between 40 - 42 days she will become quiet and go off her food a little just before she is due she may also become alot more affectionate towards you. Has she made a nest yet?????

no she just stays in her bed that she sleeps in all the time shes started to put her toys in her bed with her and her food bowl now :blink:

She should give birth between 40 - 42 days she will become quiet and go off her food a little just before she is due she may also become alot more affectionate towards you. Has she made a nest yet?????

no she just stays in her bed that she sleeps in all the time shes started to put her toys in her bed with her and her food bowl now :blink:

Any time now then by the sounds of it

Guest holey

Any time now then by the sounds of it

cheers mate for the help :good: