New rifle .177 or .22

I bought a S400 just after x-mas and now want a S410 :wallbash: i bought the mag conversion but just not happy with it so i'm gonna have to take the kick in the b****ks and chop in the rifle to upgrade :censored: . I am wondering now whether to buy a .177 instead of the .22 that i have. The reason being that i've heard the .177 gives a better ' Flatter ' trajectory and goes a little further rather than the big arch of the .22. Also can anyone recommend a decent pellet for the S400 as i'm using A.A Diablo's but they dont seem to be doing the job. I used to use Accupell in my lightning before and they dropped nearly every bunny i shot, but don't want to spend forunes on loads of different pellets if the general answer from everyone is the same pellet, cheers

I use both and I just adapt to whatever cal. rifle I have with me, they both do the same job, but I have found through experimenting that I'd use Diablo's in .177 and Accupell in .22, don't ask me why but they seem to be better in one cal. and not the other. :thumbs: