webley raider can it be turned up to FAC

beagles

For those Not Aware

Goverment / home Office monitor All Shooting forum Boards

For such posts - and use them in written report's to Say that Shooters can not be Trusted

They can also obtain details of users and address

I understand the same programme is used by others to help themselves to

Shooters Collections when they post there Collections

Within their Posts.....................

BOB/R

If you want to talk FAC's feel free but no tuning information to be posted. It's fine to ask if it can be done but if anyone actually explains how it'll be removed.

There is no way of verifying who has an FAC, and I wouldn't even attempt to invade anyone's privacy by trying to set up some system requiring people to register their personal details.

If the BBS are happy with you discussing/posting detailed tuning information, then feel free to head that way and source the info. I just ask that you don't reproduce here as I'll remove it.

jesus christ wtf is this site coming to i only asked if it can be done fort it was to ask for advice and that this site im considerin to not bother coming back on here after this well deffo wont be postin i been on here for a few years and ive noticed this not the site i joined at first !

Sorry you feel that way Beagles.

I read your original post and didn't have an issue with it but if anyone posted any details of how to tune rifles I'd have removed it.

It's been that way since I started moddying here in 2004. No tuning info.

:hmm: How are you going to now if a member has a fac or not??,dont tell mee your going to ask um lol :gunsmilie:

Other forums have such sections ..Easily proved even the BBS had one

all am saying is, it would be hard for Chris to police ,or other mods/admin Edited by milo2005

I certainly wouldn't feel comfortable handling all your personal information. That's why it's your personal information. I don't doubt the integrity of anyone, here, it's just that I really don't want to be in a position where I may have to divulge this information in the future. i.e in court.

"Mr Jones. This 13 year old found out how to make an illegal firearm from your forum. How exactly do you assess your members?"

There is no problem discussing FAC, we already have a several other shooting forums.

The reason we don't have tuning info is that we have enough people here, with hidden agendas, as it is. Bringing a whole new load of anti-shooters in, just to harvest potentially dangerous information can be easily avoided with current policy.

The dog sections are crawling with antis and police just looking to catch people out. Last thing we need here is people looking to further restrict airgunning because of the content of this forum. The BBS may have their special FAC tuning sections, etc, but they're incredibly naive if they think that security is tight and this information isn't going to be used by the wrong people. The Internet is a tool for evil and demonstrates the laws of thermodynamics, time after time.

If we don't post the harmful stuff in the first place they can't come in and take it away and use it against us. Keep it simple. Keep it legal and everyone can carry on posting as normal.