I dare say this has been asked many times!!!!

Right, I'm not piccy literate! so please help me out. how do i reduce the MB size of pics to under 500kb so I can post them on here!!when I try to upload, I get the message that the attachement is too large/

thanks Guys

open paint then open your pic then click on image on the top line then click on resize where it says on the top lot 100% change them to say 40% each

but only on the top 2 only then save and upload ....This is the most easy way to do it hope this helps you

thanks

kev

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
i use picasa here, free & easy to use ;)

hiya i have just downloaded picasa, but how do u re-size pics on there??....heeelllpppp

You have to upload them to resize them, click on the picture you want to upload and a box will come up,

it will show the size on there that its going to up load as, it should already be on the right size,

but if you want to change it, just click on it to do so.

Its easer to change your picture size as you upload, as if you change them on your computer,

you cant change the size back once its done, so better to keep the picture full size and just change it on upload,

picasa or photobucket are probably the better ones to use.

i use picasa here, free & easy to use ;)

hiya i have just downloaded picasa, but how do u re-size pics on there??....heeelllpppp

You have to upload them to resize them, click on the picture you want to upload and a box will come up,

it will show the size on there that its going to up load as, it should already be on the right size,

but if you want to change it, just click on it to do so.

Its easer to change your picture size as you upload, as if you change them on your computer,

you cant change the size back once its done, so better to keep the picture full size and just change it on upload,

picasa or photobucket are probably the better ones to use.

by up lload i think it's ment open the image by clicking on it, after its open you can get the file info etc.. to resise 'save as' i think or re size and save.. you'll find it it's pritty basic..

the gimp does pritty much all that photoshop will do, and theres free help on the net etc... i find it slow though tbh.