fox lamping

trouble is of walking there is all the kit to carry then there is the fact you couldnt never get round all the ground if you have a big patch to cover. also the 4x4 offers a steady rest and in a way is safer as your not at ground level shooting where on the roof of a 4x4 you are at better angle.

also i have found even tho ugh you mite not feel that tired walking your breathing can make your aim off putting

Not normally a choice of whether to use the vehicle, least I don't get one - I'm walking!

I use a Lightforce 170 mounted on my scope, and it works a charm. Don't take it off to scan, just scan round with the gun! Much quicker too. Can't see why anyone would do it any other way...

Only thing is there can be glare from the moderator. Easy solution finally discovered - take one standard black sports sock, cut the end off so it is a tube. place over moderator and tighten to barrel and moderator using two small elastic bands. My other hand rides so the plaiting bands from the horse work a charm. When done, cut sock to sensible length. Sorted :)

Not normally a choice of whether to use the vehicle, least I don't get one - I'm walking!

I use a Lightforce 170 mounted on my scope, and it works a charm. Don't take it off to scan, just scan round with the gun! Much quicker too. Can't see why anyone would do it any other way...

Only thing is there can be glare from the moderator. Easy solution finally discovered - take one standard black sports sock, cut the end off so it is a tube. place over moderator and tighten to barrel and moderator using two small elastic bands. My other hand rides so the plaiting bands from the horse work a charm. When done, cut sock to sensible length. Sorted :)

i also used to lamp with the striker mounted on the gun but since i have started walking further over the permission i found it much easier to scan with the lamp and have the rifle on the sling. first night i done this i lost one of the leupold turret covers which is a pain, it must of unscrewed itself while rubbing against my back.

Ditto what wee john says, most of the time i lamp on my own scope mounted striker does the job for me

I have never tried on foot as the car allows me to cover more ground. Do you not get nackered if you have to walk for miles every night?

:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha: It keeps you fit you tart :whistling::whistling::whistling: and not everyone has a motor, or has suitable land for driving!!

The Cluson Clulite (deluxe version), now comes with a gun mounting kit and suction style vehicle mount. You can swap between the handle, scope mount and vehicle mount in seconds as they all use the push fit slot on the Lamp.

I'm sure you could buy these accessories seperately for your existing clulite? could save you a bundle of money!

Cheers

Luke.