£5k navara . L200 . or grand vitara

looking for a 4 x 4

after reading some posts on here regarding the navara and l200 they seem to go bang with low mileage and hilux is out of my price range.

what are the grand vitaras diesel like? whats the mpg etc.. whatever i need 4 seats and if vitara will have to be lwb

any others i should be looking at ?

thanks

looking for a 4 x 4

after reading some posts on here regarding the navara and l200 they seem to go bang with low mileage and hilux is out of my price range.

what are the grand vitaras diesel like? whats the mpg etc.. whatever i need 4 seats and if vitara will have to be lwb

any others i should be looking at ?

thanks

got

vitara jx td 4 wheel drive 4seats van type 02 full sh 07826235153

looking for a 4 x 4

any others i should be looking at ? iv`e got a vitara jx td van type 4 wheel drive 4seats 02 reg 2,000 f s h 07826235153

thanks

• 4 weeks later...

I bought an 04 grand vitara td 3door a couple of months ago and cant fault it, the 2 back seats go down flat so you have enough room for your hunting tools to fit in and its reall smooth and good mpg i have not got any good tyres on it yet but its still gets me through alot of stuff :thumbs: