i did take that lads advice as best i could at that time and didnt sleep last night

No, really, you didn't take the advice given, you completely disregarded it and potentially put the life of your animal in danger, you were strongly advised to seek vetinary help, you didn't even ring the vet, you simply decided it would all be ok in the morning, and luckily it seems it was.

Whether you are 16 or 60, if you are in the position where you have concern enough to ask here for advice, and that advice is to get the dog to the vet, and you choose not to, then you can't expect any help in the future really can you?

On a personal level, am I included in the "wankers and toss pots"?

You sound like a right stroppy little child.

Here's a link for future reference.

Vetinary Manual

no i didnt mean to affend anyone and i didnt disregard your advice i showed my dad what you all had written in regards to advice and he said she doesnt seem in any discomfort (she was playing tug of war with the other terrier)so keep an eye on her.....and that was my only mode of transport so i just had to see what happened and she seems less swollen this morning what i presumed she had done is go in to the duck shed and eaten all the starchy scraps that were left out e.g.bread and cracks and potato skins

hey iam currently going to collage with a load of know it all know feck alls and i would be hate to be accosiated with tits like them thats why i lost it before because iam not like them

and in regard to the toss pot thing i just dont like rude people, i have heard you are nice guy but that other lad seems very rude and judgmental

someone said it might be due to her coming in season, anyone know of this happening?

Edited by JPTfellterrier

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i did take that lads advice as best i could at that time and didnt sleep last night

No, really, you didn't take the advice given, you completely disregarded it and potentially put the life of your animal in danger, you were strongly advised to seek vetinary help, you didn't even ring the vet, you simply decided it would all be ok in the morning, and luckily it seems it was.

Whether you are 16 or 60, if you are in the position where you have concern enough to ask here for advice, and that advice is to get the dog to the vet, and you choose not to, then you can't expect any help in the future really can you?

Vetinary Manual

no i didnt mean to affend anyone and i didnt disregard your advice i showed my dad what you all had written in regards to advice and he said she doesnt seem in any discomfort (she was playing tug of war with the other terrier)so keep an eye on her.....and that was my only mode of transport so i just had to see what happened and she seems less swollen this morning what i presumed she had done is go in to the duck shed and eaten all the starchy scraps that were left out e.g.bread and cracks and potato skins

hey iam currently going to collage with a load of know it all know feck alls and i would be hate to be accosiated with tits like them thats why i lost it before because iam not like them

and in regard to the toss pot thing i just dont like rude people, i have heard you are nice guy but that other lad seems very rude and judgmental

someone said it might be due to her coming in season, anyone know of this happening?

What a shame you didnt read the posts thoroughly or you'd have noticed in my previous post which wasnt in the slightest bit judgemental or rude that my dog was exactly the same as yours.. You asked for help and then blatently chose to ignore it :icon_eek: Id suggest next time you have a problem you sort it out yourself with your back up of experienced hunters you speak of.. after all who in their right mind id going to be prepared to help a snotty know it all little brat like you again..and if that offends you tough its meant to.

Glad your dogs ok.. you really dont deserve it :nono:

Vetinary Manual

What a shame you didnt read the posts thoroughly or you'd have noticed in my previous post which wasnt in the slightest bit judgemental or rude that my dog was exactly the same as yours.. You asked for help and then blatently chose to ignore it :icon_eek: Id suggest next time you have a problem you sort it out yourself with your back up of experienced hunters you speak of.. after all who in their right mind id going to be prepared to help a snotty know it all little brat like you again..and if that offends you tough its meant to.

Glad your dogs ok.. you really dont deserve it :nono:

god no one is understanding me, i was thanking you for your advice

Guest mickyrichardson
So how much is a phone call to the vet these days ??

come on guys ease up a touch she done a wrong thing and hopefully will learn from it constant bickering aint gonna put things right

come on guys ease up a touch she done a wrong thing and hopefully will learn from it constant bickering aint gonna put things right

yeah but that wrong thing could of cost her the dogs life .

Slightly off the subject but. . . . . . I once came home and found my JRT swollen beyond belief, i instantly got him into the car and rushed him to the vets fearing bloat, . . . . . .whilst in the waiting room with the dog taken off me by the vets, i received a call from my mum asking if i knew where the family sized lasagne and strawberry cheesecake, which had been defrosting on the side was!!! :icon_redface:

Little shit was fine after a couple of days fasting! :laugh:

Have to agree........We are all supposed to share a common interest......so she got it wrong......but havn't we all......hmmmmm...

Jpt.....if I was you....I'd pm the really rude ones and eat some humble pie.......just another suggestion......then move on....

I'm pleased your little dog is ok.... :D

I had a lab pup which was confirmed as bloat turned out to b a pair of socks ...just a thought ...have you seen the dog go the loo??

The rest of the advice given on here is sound a trip to the vets would be for the best ...for your dog and yerself for piece of mind

Have to agree........We are all supposed to share a common interest......so she got it wrong......but havn't we all......hmmmmm...

Jpt.....if I was you....I'd pm the really rude ones and eat some humble pie.......just another suggestion......then move on....

I'm pleased your little dog is ok.... :D

thank you, the thing is its all been taken ott,i made the call not to take her to the vet on looking at her again after i had posted this post she didnt seem in any discomfort, i then consulted my dad who has had much experience with bloat in sheep and he advised me to keep an eye on her and see what she was like in the morning, that was my choice and her condition has improved.........END OF

Slightly off the subject but. . . . . . I once came home and found my JRT swollen beyond belief, i instantly got him into the car and rushed him to the vets fearing bloat, . . . . . .whilst in the waiting room with the dog taken off me by the vets, i received a call from my mum asking if i knew where the family sized lasagne and strawberry cheesecake, which had been defrosting on the side was!!! :icon_redface:

Little shit was fine after a couple of days fasting! :laugh:

this is what this turned out to be except it was a large plater of bread, crackers and potato skins which had been put out for the ducks

I agree with you JPTFellterrier..........Winkhound is a tosspot, and he is ugly and gay too.........allways a bad combination in my eyes. :yes:

Most terriers will just eat and eat and eat and blow up like fecking barrage balloons.......no need to turn it into something its not.