hi all ive started making a rabbit drop box (instructions from johnb book :notworthy: ) just wondering has anyone got any pics of there catches/boxes ?if so please put them up . cheers

i want to make one but the permenant nature of them means digging a big hole, something i don't think the farmer would take to kinmdly to!

hi all ive started making a rabbit drop box (instructions from johnb book :notworthy: ) just wondering has anyone got any pics of there catches/boxes ?if so please put them up . cheers

i want to make one but the permenant nature of them means digging a big hole, something i don't think the farmer would take to kinmdly to!

I reckon that the farmer would soon come round to the idea if you found a way of showing him how effective they can be, and how low profile they are once actually in place. :thumbs:

I reckon that the farmer would soon come round to the idea if you found a way of showing him how effective they can be, and how low profile they are once actually in place. :thumbs:

the problem is there is no one route the rabbits take through a fence? can i change this?

the problem is there is no one route the rabbits take through a fence? can i change this?

block them up mate ;)

anyone got any tips on using them ?

bump

they are best used in with rabbit fencing , but if you can dig them in next to a hole thru a wall they will work , when first put in you have to check for dig-unders regular and block them up , also give them time to work as it can take a while for the rabbits to run them, but not always, well drained areas are advisable or you spend too much time bailing them out