Hare hawking !!

CJT

Having had a scout round the forum , theres some excellent pictures of coursing and hare dogs in particular , so i thought we could put up a few pictures of hare hawking...i will set the ball rolling lads...atb

019_19.jpg

this one below was the biggest hare ive ever caught with either dog or hawk , up on brough

033_33.jpg

027_27.jpg

Having had a scout round the forum , theres some excellent pictures of coursing and hare dogs in particular , so i thought we could put up a few pictures of hare hawking...i will set the ball rolling lads...atb

019_19.jpg

this one below was the biggest hare ive ever caught with either dog or hawk , up on brough

033_33.jpg

027_27.jpg

Nice .. ;) 2 of them picture's are of the same hare and it is also the same hare on another post as the 2 pic's on here..good stuff though.. you know your stuff by the look of them pic's..

Millet

i can tell you they aint !!Im sure i read some where were you say your not going to reply to or infact ban any Jealous replys !!! does that include your self ?? Edited by CJT

019_19.jpg

033_33.jpg

027_27.jpg

Nice .. ;) 2 of them picture's are of the same hare and it is also the same hare on another post as the 2 pic's on here..good stuff though.. you know your stuff by the look of them pic's..

Millet

i can tell you they aint !!Im sure i read some where were you say your not going to reply to or infact ban any Jealous replys !!! does that include your self ??

Going down to suffolk soon before end of season to nephews farm lot of hare on there will be going with 1 mhh 1fhh 1male and 1 female finish gos will keep you posted

019_19.jpg

033_33.jpg

027_27.jpg

nice pics mate :thumbs:

019_19.jpg

033_33.jpg

027_27.jpg

Millet

i can tell you they aint !!Im sure i read some where were you say your not going to reply to or infact ban any Jealous replys !!! does that include your self ??

Going down to suffolk soon before end of season to nephews farm lot of hare on there will be going with 1 mhh 1fhh 1male and 1 female finish gos will keep you posted

Hope you do well mate and good luck........Hares are actualy probably easier to catch then cock pheasants , they can be tricky ,if the bird aint had them before , and they are turned ,the bird needs to be fit ,as they can turn a hawk many times , plus if the bird binds on the back end ,they can quite easily be kicked of ( ive actauly had a bird killed by a hare) about 15 years ago , she took a bad kick , but seamed ok holding on , any how after bagging the hare i flew her again that day , but she died through night , shed had a ruptured spleen...once the hawk is fit and catches one or two ,she willl always do head shots ,as in the photos ...but still rush in as sharp as poss as they can be put off....atb...
that top photo of the hare is the same animal as the bottom photo hare by the way, but congratulations anyway if that hawk caught it well done

:clapper:

Yep you're right Leebo! I wonder what happend to the little tree/bush in the picture? its done a runner.....

awwwwwwww i knew i was on to something sherlock holmes must be sh*tting him self with me about, killing the same hare twice just isnt on im phoning the police

:clapper: nice one Sherlock.... the Bush got flattend in the bundle when the hare got caught the second time :laugh:......

awwwwwwww i knew i was on to something sherlock holmes must be sh*tting him self with me about, killing the same hare twice just isnt on im phoning the police

:clapper: nice one Sherlock.... the Bush got flattend in the bundle when the hare got caught the second time :laugh:......

The bush is there it is further back though

• 3 weeks later...