DOG DEALERS/PEDDLERS READ.

Guest Lamper18
ATTENTION ALL PEDDLERS/DEALERS.

Of late the site has been looking into various things and we have decided to no longer support the peddling of pups and dogs. This also extends to those individuals that are only on this site for their own gain and only post to sell goods. Please take note that from today anyone perceived as being here to only make money will be declined membership. The site is for people to participate in, it is not a place to sell dogs and make money. If practically all of your posts are selling goods/dogs then im afraid you are no longer welcome here. This takes immediate effect and will be rigourously enforced. We urge people to think about the future of any pups they may breed. Can you find enough homes without selling the poor pups to any Tom, Dick and Harry on the net. Many thanks for taking time out to read this, and no genuine member will be under threat, only those that we feel are no longer for the good of this unique site.

thats jeppi fecked than :whistling:

• 3 weeks later...

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ATTENTION ALL PEDDLERS/DEALERS. Of late the site has been looking into various things and we have decided to no longer support the peddling of pups and dogs. This also extends to those individuals th

i got a litter of hancock bulls for sale there nearly 8months old now due to time waisters ....havent been jabbed...and there nails are a bit long .infact there ruining my carpet with them catching it

for sale i got any dog you want... if i havent got it ..i know a man who has. ....and i mean the the best breeding in any cross.......if your looking for a dog iam yer man,,,,

Posted Images

ATTENTION ALL PEDDLERS/DEALERS.

Of late the site has been looking into various things and we have decided to no longer support the peddling of pups and dogs. This also extends to those individuals that are only on this site for their own gain and only post to sell goods. Please take note that from today anyone perceived as being here to only make money will be declined membership. The site is for people to participate in, it is not a place to sell dogs and make money. If practically all of your posts are selling goods/dogs then im afraid you are no longer welcome here. This takes immediate effect and will be rigourously enforced. We urge people to think about the future of any pups they may breed. Can you find enough homes without selling the poor pups to any Tom, Dick and Harry on the net. Many thanks for taking time out to read this, and no genuine member will be under threat, only those that we feel are no longer for the good of this unique site.

thats jeppi fecked than :whistling:

grow up u little wanker :feck:

• 1 month later...
very well said

Great idea! :clapper:

I have read a few times of pups being sold on after they have had them 4 weeks and decided they want to get into another area of the sport and want a different breed!

Weird!

YOU ROCK :gunsmilie:

all these stupid ideas come on we know what a peddler is we see them on here all the time people like kreet shouldn't spoil it for everyone. there are some genuin lads on here like myself i needed to find a good home for my whippet im only asking what i paid for him im making a loss any way all the top grub, wormers and jabs so does that make me a peddler..no I dony think so ..... at least you know who your dogs going to on here all you have to do is go through there posts get a rough idea what the persons like
well said fence hopper i dont sell dogs for a living but if i had got 1 for sale id like some one on this site to have it so i could find out how its getting on :clapper:
  • Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
:angel: You people are so fare up your own arse's it's unreal ? Who's never bought a dog that for some reason didn't fit in ? NONE of us ! thats part of being a dog man. and as for people breeding for money who works for nothing ? only a fool, someones got to breed the dog you HAVE ? or did you find it under a bush . Wake up and smell the coffie
  • 3 weeks later...

:angel: You people are so fare up your own arse's it's unreal ? Who's never bought a dog that for some reason didn't fit in ? NONE of us ! thats part of being a dog man. and as for people breeding for money who works for nothing ? only a fool, someones got to breed the dog you HAVE ? or did you find it under a bush . Wake up and smell the coffie

Are you the Shaw Barker that ruined the Staffords or did you just like the name?

There's a world of difference between getting a few quid back for your outlay and you charging 900 f.ucking quid a pup.

You don't have to come on here, if you don't like that way it's run or the principles behind the site, the maybe admart is the place for you ..........

If you are the real S Barker, then there's be plenty more to be said about peddling and making money out of dogs.

• 2 weeks later...

How many ads are on "selling for a mate/friend"?

If they cannot be arsed to join and contribute, why are they getting free advertising, and if you look at the rules for this section

3. All advertisements must be of legal items which are a. the property of the seller

How many ads are on "selling for a mate/friend"?

If they cannot be arsed to join and contribute, why are they getting free advertising, and if you look at the rules for this section

3. All advertisements must be of legal items which are a. the property of the seller

correct.......and the rules have been amended to also include " no selling for third parties"

willum

please use the report button.......so if we miss anything we get notification.

( buttom left of each post/topic)

theres a lot going on and we simply can't see everthing, so your help would be appreciated.

atb

sean

• 2 weeks later...

fair enough no dealers but ive just had a look on the front page so why leave it up on the page cant u just delete them off so when you look at the page you are lookin at genuine adds im sick of lookin at reed the rules every time i look at something can something be done about this?? :whistling:

• 4 weeks later...