How do i stop my cockeral attacking me?

grab your sef a landing net and try in the day take it with you when washing up or cleaning the house .

it's like any animal if it senses fear it will play on it .

the stig is right it's treating you as a hen and is trying to put u in your place .

if you can find it in the day grab it at night or lock it up at night and then ull have him in the morning as soon as he realises he's not the boss of you the quicker you can get on with ur day without the fear of him attacking you .

hope it helps but in the end if you dont kill it. it will die one day either a fox or old age will do it so dont feel to bad.m

its a dominance thing he knows ur scared so he takes advantage you have to nail him and show him whos boss tip him upside down and slap him silly show him you are stronger and more dominant!!!

Gaz

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a little sh*t of a OEG banty cockerel. It was only after I'd beaten him half senseless that he stopped attacking me: they are tougher than they look! By beating half senseless I mean belting him with an old besom broom so as not to really damage the bird: just kept after it and whacking it with the broom until it gave up and ran away from me clucking like a silly hen. Infinitely preferable to being snuck up on from behind and being jabbed in the calves!

When i lived at my old house we had a massive cockerel, i was about 6 and my sister 9 and other brother 5. It would chase us all over the place and peck us like f**k. So one day my cousines from S.Wales came over, them being two boys aged 11 and 15, told me to catch it, so i did and being a little sh*t that i was they told me to drown it in the bucket, so i did, i have never regretted that day, but he was nice with a bit of gravy and beg :D

Get the vid posted to 'Youv'e been framed' then buy him a pen with your £250

:clapper: good idea!

He has got a bit better, i got tough with him and now he isnt as quick to try and get me but i sill dont trust him! he fluffs up and pretends to be busy scratching for food, lulls me into a false sense of security and then ambush's me lol! we are getting there though.

He has got a bit better, i got tough with him and now he isnt as quick to try and get me but i sill dont trust him! he fluffs up and pretends to be busy scratching for food, lulls me into a false sense of security and then ambush's me lol! we are getting there though.

Typical male then.......... :D

Typical male then.......... :D

yes! :laugh::laugh:

to dominate the cock simple put your hand above it and apply hard pressure, no erratic movements, that only excites it. eventually under steady applied pressure it will realize its not getting anywhere and stop bothering you, at least for a while, repeat this method till your bothered no longer.

o yeah, your roofs got a few lose tiles.

to dominate the cock simple put your hand above it and apply hard pressure, no erratic movements, that only excites it. eventually under steady applied pressure it will realize its not getting anywhere and stop bothering you, at least for a while, repeat this method till your bothered no longer.

o yeah, your roofs got a few lose tiles.

:laugh::laugh::clapper:

why you trying to kick it for 2 mins what looks like trying to get out of the house just to go back in the house? i like how you looked up at the camera at the end which was pure grammy stuff .

cant you feed it to your proper bullx ?