i think i know the sire , hes from ireland a black dog , based in wales

the fella uses him for coursing and i know he goes to scotland to friends and runs his dog successfully there , so i wouldnt imagine he be the slow type

give the puppy a chance , hes all legs at that age so its not fair too judge him as being slow is it

spot on..thats him..i judging him yet..but somthing like a first cross woud be suitable for the fields near me :hmm:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

l tell my son about the saluki pup , and it was bill smith

cheers.all the best :victory:

wott was the line that bowers bred

toby x amber :victory:

hi wott was toby and amber bred back to ,is bowser breeding again

the fella uses him for coursing and i know he goes to scotland to friends and runs his dog successfully there , so i wouldnt imagine he be the slow type

give the puppy a chance , hes all legs at that age so its not fair too judge him as being slow is it

spot on..thats him..i judging him yet..but somthing like a first cross woud be suitable for the fields near me :hmm:

meeril hunter on here keeps salukis , and does very very well day and night in fields in the hills of scotland

go on to saluki preservation website , he has loads of photos and maybe a clip or 2

l tell my son about the saluki pup , and it was bill smith

cheers.all the best :victory:

wott was the line that bowers bred

toby x amber :victory:

hi wott was toby and amber bred back to ,is bowser breeding again

i aint to shore but toby is joe to kim saluki

meeril hunter on here keeps salukis , and does very very well day and night in fields in the hills of scotland

go on to saluki preservation website , he has loads of photos and maybe a clip or 2

ill chek it out soon :victory:

hi i have a pure saluki for sale he is k.c regersterd.had a couple of droped rabbits and is looking very promising ..an have all papers he is micro chiped..he is caled [cruseline in the money]the sire is abberann haman at clashan[kc]the dam is ficruise dawn]kc]he was born on 27/5/2008 so hes just over 7 months old..he can be seen in my galery..or ill get some new pics of him up later...reason for sale is small fields in my erea so woud consider a faster type coursing dog so p/x is posible.any questens anserd jenuin working homes only.price 500. john.07903986901

post-13027-1231438335_thumb.jpg

hi i have a pure saluki for sale he is k.c regersterd.had a couple of droped rabbits and is looking very promising ..an have all papers he is micro chiped..he is caled [cruseline in the money]the sire is abberann haman at clashan[kc]the dam is ficruise dawn]kc]he was born on 27/5/2008 so hes just over 7 months old..he can be seen in my galery..or ill get some new pics of him up later...reason for sale is small fields in my erea so woud consider a faster type coursing dog so p/x is posible.any questens anserd jenuin working homes only.price 500. john.07903986901

post-13027-1231438422_thumb.jpg

post-13027-1231438438_thumb.jpg

post-13027-1231438509_thumb.jpg

post-13027-1231438519_thumb.jpg

post-13027-1231438639_thumb.jpg

post-13027-1231438649_thumb.jpg

post-13027-1231438698_thumb.jpg

sounds a cheep dog mate