First Cross Bull Whippet

FU.. ME dai why are these lads having a go at you mate,you are only trying to sell a pup for christ sake....this sites getting worse by the day...good luck with the pup they look cracking by the way

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Martin the messer! Did you ever sell those dog runs you promised to sell me once? How's that farmer's Collie after those two big mongol Bull Greyhounds ragged it all over the place and then you gave him some abuse as well? I bet you told him "I'll bet you a THOUSAND POUND my dog will smash his head!". LOL

And as for you Lenny, I will find out who you are. I know you're another tit from Tredegar, land of the messer!

Ho dai i`m not a tit, nor a messer

Guest GoneToGround1

some wanke*s on here in it dai do these ar*se bandits even own dogs who slag you off? if you still have the dog i might know someone who would take it off you mate be worked regular and not sold on if it goes anywhere itll be either back to you or somewhere else :angel:

Edited by GoneToGround1
another for sale thread mucked up by a bunch of muppets ..... you children should go and do your homework :clapper:

oh dai lets get something straight here me and boys having a bit of fun with you if you want to write about shaking dogs about why dont you tell everyone about the west highland terrier that your five dogs nearly killed on weekend and old dear had to lie on to stop them,you got rid of your blue dog for same reason,people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. has for the kennels you couldnt afford them. and believe me i could write a few more tales about you.

Guest GoneToGround1
another for sale thread mucked up by a bunch of muppets ..... you children should go and do your homework :clapper:

oh dai lets get something straight here me and boys having a bit of fun with you if you want to write about shaking dogs about why dont you tell everyone about the west highland terrier that your five dogs nearly killed on weekend and old dear had to lie on to stop them,you got rid of your blue dog for same reason,people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. has for the kennels you couldnt afford them. and believe me i could write a few more tales about you.

your just a wan*er end of!!!

BACK TO THE TOP

your just a wan*er end of!!!

BACK TO THE TOP

typical gay quote by a prick

why have you quoted me tafy ????

why have you quoted me tafy ????

meant for the other fella

As for a "bit of fun", being called a dog dealer on here, I can't see how that is a bit of fun. There's enough wankers on here that are happy to jump on the slagging off bandwagon without people you know or even mates putting shit on about you. As for the Westie, it was a very unfortunate incident. The dog is absolutely fine now apart from some nasty bites but the vet has sorted it and I sorted the £200 bill out and made sure the woman was fine and recompensed for her ordeal. The least I could do, although I did not see which dog started the fight, hers obviously came off worse and I though it was the decent thing to do, not have a go at her about her dog.

As for the blue dog, got him back at age five and a half after letting him go at 6 weeks old to a guy who nagged me to death for the dog. He kindly gave him back and I was hoping to keep him but only had him for a few months and could do nothing to stop him barking. That was the reason he was given away, not sold on, to a local guy where I knew I could go back and use him at stud over my bitch, hence the two pups I'm running now. Yes. the dog did have a go at another dog but that was not the reason he was given away.

Hope we can draw a line under all this bickering. Take care Mart!