I have just viewed the advertisement for the RSPCA looking for hard earned cash from the public.

I was angered at the pictures that the RSPCA used in the making of this advertisement, I could be wrong on this, but apart from one breed of dog they used lurchers and staffies and bulls.

They showed pictures of lurchers that resemble a bag of bones. Is this a feeble attempt by the RSPCA to show the world that only such breeds are treated by their owners in this way, another weak attempt by the RSPCA in trying to portray the hunting fraternity in such bad light?

Shame on you if this is the case.

Guest ferret feller

i saw it too mate i felt exacly the same made me feel bloody ill tbh

and that prick with his eyes half shut saying "i dont intend to let a single animal down... and nor should you" prick hell be the first one in injecting all those "children killers"

Well its all in a bid to get people to ring the rspca when they see a running dog , thats what happened to me last year when they called here because there had been a report of a white thin dog, well i aint walking my dogs allyear with a coat on & if they try it again they will both barrells this time :censored:

dont worry, Ive just banned millroboy for being a prat,

hate the advert, would love to make one of our own though, saying but what about the £15000 you wasted on suing that old couple, that would of helped alot of dogs, bet those donating dont realise where the money goes :wallbash:

dont worry, Ive just banned millroboy for being a prat,

hate the advert, would love to make one of our own though, saying but what about the £15000 you wasted on suing that old couple, that would of helped alot of dogs, bet those donating dont realise where the money goes :wallbash:

Yeah with you on that one mate but with any of these so called animal charities they will use any dirty tricks at their disposal and theres no getting away from the fact that the animals they used were in a bad way. There's thousands of responsible owners but it only takes one and we all get tarred with the same brush. In todays climate with the negative press hunting gets we badly need someone who will stand up to these people and speak for the vast majority of hunting folk who dont mistreat their dogs.

Guest blackntan
RSPCA, that's the fourth largest political party isn't it? :whistling:
THE RSPCA IS THE 3RD MOST HATED CHARITY IN THE UK LETS TRY AND MAKE THEM THE FIRST THEY ARE STRAPPED FOR CASH AS THERE FUND ARE NOW BEING USED FOR PROSECUTING HUNTS ETC WERE AS IN THE PAST THEY USED THEM TO LOOK AFTER NEEDY ANIMALS THEY SHOULD LOOSE THERE ROYAL PATRONAGE ,