Guest mickyrichardson

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mickyrichardson
argyll lovely warm feet best boot i bought £100
these are made by hunter and i just googled them and can get them for 35 quid

bignoel spelt it wrong its aigle and good luck finding them for £30 quid and they aint made by hunter :clapper:

lol the way he spelt it they are hunter range thought something was wrong but the hunte argyll are 30 notes

muck boots are good, BUT the sole wears very quik, mine were slik in 6 month :yes: got no chance of standing upright on wet grass.

"LA CROSSE" BOUGHT THESE 4 MONTH AGO, BRILLIANT :yes: SAME PRICE AS MUCK BOOT, BUT WITH A PROPER WALKING BOOT SOLE. BIG AD IN THE CMW FOR A FEW WEEKS BEFOR CRIMBO :thumbs:

Well bought myself some hunters 6 month ago and they absoloutly done for totally cr4p

So looking for some new ones any idea's which to get

I posted a question about muckboots and got some good replies also read write ups on internet. I have just ordered the spey muckboots with realtree tops that is just my preference they come with plain tops also. For years i have boughtle chemeau zipped wellies but after my last pair i just dont think they are that well made any more! Regards Charles.

my hunters have lasted nearly two years now and i used to wear them near on everyday, my gran has had hers for 15 years, prefer to wear my riggers now as they are comfier...but heard the le chemeu or however you spell it are good

LE CHAMEAU all the way for me, had mine about 6 seasons never ever let me down really really comfortable and neoprine lined aswell, expensive but nowt worse than poor footwear on a day out. most important item of clothing in my eyes followed by a good hat.

muck boots are good, BUT the sole wears very quik, mine were slik in 6 month :yes: got no chance of standing upright on wet grass.

"LA CROSSE" BOUGHT THESE 4 MONTH AGO, BRILLIANT :yes: SAME PRICE AS MUCK BOOT, BUT WITH A PROPER WALKING BOOT SOLE. BIG AD IN THE CMW FOR A FEW WEEKS BEFOR CRIMBO :thumbs:

i bought muck boots yesterday (my second pair) they have a different sole on them to the ones i bought last time. maybe they changed them for somthing harder as they look more solid now.

Well bought myself some hunters 6 month ago and they absoloutly done for totally cr4p

Had my Hunter neoprenes for 3 seasons now (used for roughshooting and wildfowling with a bit of dogwalking thrown in !)and have never let me down & they are British, give em another go mate

Le Chammeau, keather lined full zip wide calf fitting, had them over 5 years and only started to come appart at the bonded seal between the heel and ankle this season - bit of Stomsure, and fixed! Best £250 I've ever spent on boots.

I've also got a pair of the Hunter Abernathy that were given to me; half gusset and neoprene lined. I can't fault them. In the very cold when you are standing about they are exceptionally warm. I think they RRP at about £100, and they have been very good.

Guest mickyrichardson

Had my Hunter neoprenes for 3 seasons now (used for roughshooting and wildfowling with a bit of dogwalking thrown in !)and have never let me down & they are British, give em another go mate

hunters no chance 6 month and multipul holes in the sole gonna try a pair of muck boots