• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest AngelicAcid

Never had a pair, but was advised they are VERY good quality. Meant to be stiff as old boots, but once worn in they are very comfortable. And last forever. :thumbs: With a good pair of Gaitors should be fine, might get a pair for next season. :tongue2:

Ive got lowa munro boots and meindl chainsaw boots, both are as comfy but the chainsaw boots are alot stiffer, better for digging in. I wear the chainsaw boots all day at work and sometimes when out beating/ferreting.

Either the lowas or meindls will be fine.

Meindl Dovre Extreme

Getting these as replacements for my Mouflons that split, hope to have better luck with them.

:no:

Hold fire on those mate, there are 2 lads here sending them back due to a problem with peeling.

I know what your saying mate but I've heard good and bad about lots of boots, need some boots fast.

Mouflons were recommended, didn't work out. Some have had for years no trouble, some like me 12 months.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i have had muckboots for over a year now ;) comffy and warm ma mates moan about there feet being cold all the itme but mines are warm ......if looking for wellies thats what you should get ......but beware of brambles or barb wire as they can rip easy :)

Ive yet to hear a bad report on Lowa mountain boots, although someone will put a negative one in now.

Elk hunters supposed to be top of their game also.

Lowas mate? Excellent! Can't say a bad word about them, dead comfortable, easy to clean, and look great with stockings and a whip!

Seriously though, am well pleased with mine.