A HELP OUT!

Guest oldskool

QUOTE (Hob&Jill @ Jan 1 2009, 09:20 PM)

I feel for the bloke I really do it must be terrible, especially at this time of year with kids. But I personally think theres more worthy causes to send money to? Without meening to sound like a miss world contestant there are children starving, getting beat, hospitals for terminally ill kids etc.....

I'm sure that I'm not the only one who also gives to registered charities. Night Time didnt ask for any money from anyone. He just posted what some 'people' had done to him & his kid. Other members on here said they'd like to help.

Night Time- if the guys on here didnt want to help you they wouldnt have offered. Take any money as it's meant- a gift to help you & your lad get back out & help replace some of the things stolen.

I've no doubt when you are mobile again there'll be a few busy nights meeting people anyway

Edited by Doglost Co-Ordinator

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest night time my time

iv just been and collected my landrover from the impound yard,thanks fireman for your help there,its going to be a long job at best,it was in a lake over night to its roof but will not be beaten by these scum,waiting on another friend,as have enough money raised by everyone who has helped me here to buy a good set of spanners and a socket set, (am also getting the hang of rideing my bike agian) so work will start on landy asap and i will keep all you kind people posted,if there is anyone iv missed with a pm of thanks please let me know,thankyou,NTMT

my heart goes out to you and your kid, money is a sore subject here for me, but if your ineed of a hand with the landy im a mechanic by trade, i also have an half decent lamp here if you need it,i dont lamp anymore, im from staffordshire and wish to help you anyway i can,

hope you have a think about it mate, not all folk are bad but they are out there

atb bullet

Guest night time my time
my heart goes out to you and your kid, money is a sore subject here for me, but if your ineed of a hand with the landy im a mechanic by trade, i also have an half decent lamp here if you need it,i dont lamp anymore, im from staffordshire and wish to help you anyway i can,

hope you have a think about it mate, not all folk are bad but they are out there

atb bullet

kind words are more than enough mate, :yes: a mercanic would be handy but long way from me in east anglia mate,very kind offer. thank you,

As night time says i've just helped him get his landy back home and with a bit of work it should be back on the road soonish,i would like to say both him and his lad are blown away by the help and kind words and anyone that has posted words or sent him anything, :signthankspin::signthankspin::good:

Guest night time my time
As night time says i've just helped him get his landy back home and with a bit of work it should be back on the road soonish,i would like to say both him and his lad are blown away by the help and kind words and anyone that has posted words or sent him anything, :signthankspin::signthankspin::good:
seems i am missing thanking a few people on pms,,sorry :icon_redface: i have been sat on ebay waiting on a second hand pro mercanics tool kit with what iv kindly been given,also we have a lamp on the way, please tell me if iv forgot to personaly thank anyone as we realy are greatfull and this has made a huge differance to moral,i will soon have the landy on the road once i get a new engine as it was put into the lake running,and will be back able to work, thanks,NTMT,