lurchers for sale

lurchers for sale . dam , my bull greyhound x beddy grey hound x deerhound greyhound . sire a very well bred all round lurcher from the caerphilly area . long line of hare and deer dogs . mix of roughs and smooth coats . bred for hard work . £150 . for more info ring me on 07778559337 . hope to get pics on as soon as i suss how to . andy67.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks for the comments lads . cheers again ratmogit . top man .

like i said to ratmogit all the decent looking dogs are in south wales!!! and i live in lancashire absolutely gutted nice lookin dogs mate whats the parents breeding? and how many tts will they make? thanks.

like i said to ratmogit all the decent looking dogs are in south wales!!! and i live in lancashire absolutely gutted nice lookin dogs mate whats the parents breeding? and how many tts will they make? thanks.

ill have to get the sires exact breeding . i know hes from very good lines . the dam to the pups is my own bitch . shes bull greyhound xbedlington greyhound on her sire side and deerhound greyhound on her dams

. shes just over 26tts the pups sire is 27 tts sou pups could make 24 and up .

..hope thats been some help .

ill have to get the sires exact breeding . i know hes from very good lines . the dam to the pups is my own bitch . shes bull greyhound xbedlington greyhound on her sire side and deerhound greyhound on her dams

. shes just over 26tts the pups sire is 27 tts sou pups could make 24 and up .

..hope thats been some help .

hi mate whair are you baist about? and whats the least u wold take for 1?