Kyes piccies

Yeah Breeze, he a right lump..i thought he would find it hard picking up small game, but he just snaps them up, no worries...he has grown since them pics as well...the bitch pup is MASSIVE, i dont think she will be much cop on small stuff...you never know though...she will be able to smash the hell out of them Yotes though...to be honest, it wouldnt surprise me if she ends up doing them single handed...her mum does...Roll on next season eh?!..all the best mate

Kye..

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey up Badger!...to be honest mate, its hard to find YOUR good side!... :lol: ...all i can say is, i got them from a VERY nice generous bloke in the mid-west...we are mates, but im not stupid!..lol...you can use him on that "Timex" bitch when he proves himself!...i dont think you would have much trouble with that Royston fellah...his all piss and wind!... :lol: ...i got BOTH pups jumping over 20" jumps now...both stock broke...there eating like Pirahnas, pissing like race horses, and craping like Elephants!..lol...i just feel sorry for them Yotes when we get Blister AND Reno on them this fall!... :rocker::yahoo:

all the best my mate!

Kye..."SECOND best dog man in the Mid-West!"..lol.

all joking aside guys, kye's brindle pup is an dandy. At 7 1/2 months old that pup ran like a grown dog- speed, distance and keen determination, he really put it on that rabbit. And for icing on the cake, he carried that jack a hundred yards back to us

bob, the 23rd best dogrunner in cherokee county

I just picked him up and reared him mate!...In my opinion, he is VERY well bred, from working stock...Badger, we will see what he is made of (along with Reno, his brother) this fall, when they meet there intended quarry...the Coyote...im sure they wont let us down! :good:

Kye..

Funny you should menstion that mate!...Our man ""Badger" has a few, and hunts wild hogs with them...he will be able to tell you all you want to know about these hounds...From what i have heard, they are a good bunch of dogs!...Im sure as soon as Badger sees this he will help you out mate!

All the best...

Kye..