did anyone else grow up in a anti-hunt house hold?

well my mom hates the fact that i kill stuff

but what evry time i tell her that when i bring my bitch back all smashed up at 1-2 in the morning she will b cleaning her up and i get a whack round the ear hole and she says that dog is to soft it wont do nuffing...LOL you best get it off your fukin kitten then i fink its broke its neck haha

my dad always had lurchers n rifles before i was sround and now he was a hawk...he says ime cruel because he nows what i want to hunt ..but he wants a HAWK how dose that wurk out

my nan told me my dog would be no good and that back when her and my grandad where in ireland they had good dogs

my grandads words.. WHEN YOU GETTIN THAT BITCH OUT...YOU GONA DO EVRYTHIN WITH HER...STICK TO WHAT BITES BACK THE FECKIN T.B CARRYING BASTERDS...then i remind him abowt the ban

as for the anti,s if i dont no them ime quiet abowt my bisnes

if i no them i tell them all the gory details and the sqweeling haha

stick to you dogs love and dont chuck your kill on the kitchen table hang it from the washing like insted..least then when they open the curtens it realy pisses em off

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my neice is 9 and she has gone all veggie and anti hunt...but her faveret dog is a lurcher and terriers ..haha i love wineding her up.......any way as a wise old man says 1 rabit eats as much grass as 4 sheep ..now this farmer is feeding more sheep then he has..or sumet like tht if any 1 has the dvd they will have herd it

my cousin (9) whas complaining at me because she said it "was cruel to shoot the cute little innocent squirrels" as she was tucking into a beef burger so i said "what about that chopped up cow your eating" and she ran off crying and she told on me and i was told off. stupid little brat.....

Edited by aaronpigeonplucker
well my mother used to hunt her horse but now doesnt like it and my dads the same, grandmother is also anti (very much so, have to keep it secret that i work my dogs), one of my couzins is vegetarian and anti hunt...i come in all jolly when the dogs have made a good kill/kills and all i get is "dont tell me about that its awful"....doesnt half beat you down sometimes :angry:

just wondered if anyone else is in/was in this situation!

im not even going to read the rest. what will you think of next.. "my dog grew wings and flew away, ive looked in all the rescue centers and cant find her" or "my terriers have booked a holiday to russia for a hare coursing holiday, now i have to go fetch them" there is no way your older than 16, YOUR A SILLY LITTLE GIRL, we all know you got to learn and FFS i hope you lean quick, do your self a favour GROW UP.

well my mother used to hunt her horse but now doesnt like it and my dads the same, grandmother is also anti (very much so, have to keep it secret that i work my dogs), one of my couzins is vegetarian and anti hunt...i come in all jolly when the dogs have made a good kill/kills and all i get is "dont tell me about that its awful"....doesnt half beat you down sometimes :angry:

im not even going to read the rest. what will you think of next.. "my dog grew wings and flew away, ive looked in all the rescue centers and cant find her" or "my terriers have booked a holiday to russia for a hare coursing holiday, now i have to go fetch them" there is no way your older than 16, YOUR A SILLY LITTLE GIRL, we all know you got to learn and FFS i hope you lean quick, do your self a favour GROW UP.

wats all that abowt

wats all that abowt

read her topics they explain WATS ALL THAT ABOWT any one can see she makes shit up for attention.. .... she says she scared of ferrets BUT the next thing she posts do you think i should get one? or what about i need to get rid of my terrier because of back problems and a week after she gets a lurcher :o

theres loads of her posts the same. rant over

wats all that abowt

read her topics they explain WATS ALL THAT ABOWT any one can see she makes shit up for attention.. .... she says she scared of ferrets BUT the next thing she posts do you think i should get one? or what about i need to get rid of my terrier because of back problems and a week after she gets a lurcher :o

firstly actually im 17 :D, and i said i wasnt thinking of getting a ferret any time in the near future i said i wanted to learn more about them while im currently getting used to my mates(but i didnt word the post correctly or more like people read inbetween the lines incorectly......and the lurcher helps my back as she retrieves to hand so i dont have to bend over :D

and i will hapily proove that i make feck all up if you have a little jornt up to northumberland

god i love this site isnt it just great, it really prooves that people have lives when they hang on your every word :D

rant over :laugh: :laugh:

wats all that abowt

firstly actually im 17 :D, and i said i wasnt thinking of getting a ferret any time in the near future i said i wanted to learn more about them while im currently getting used to my mates(but i didnt word the post correctly or more like people read inbetween the lines incorectly......and the lurcher helps my back as she retrieves to hand so i dont have to bend over :D

and i will hapily proove that i make feck all up if you have a little jornt up to northumberland

god i love this site isnt it just great, it really prooves that people have lives when they hang on your every word :D

rant over :laugh: :laugh:

see what i meen she off it. i got a lurcher cause it helps me back, lol, dont have to bend down :icon_redface: lmao @ you