PUPS ready middle of Jan

Pups 3 week old now no pics till later in the week..

Bread for own purpose Line bred my bitch back to her sire.

My bitch stands 24 1/2 Sire stands 26ish

My bitch was bred out of a red minshaw dog called "sorrel" owned by my friend and her Dam "Keira" also owned by my friend.. These pups are 3/4 minshaw

Keira has chippers Bob in her breding and is sister to chippers "Nell", Keira has been seen running in the Keira lamping in cumbria dvds for sale in the CMW mag.

Keira is a excellent rabbiting lurcher and good ferreting dog..

My bitch is also a good lamper and mooching dog she ferrets but i dont do a great deal,she can take good bags on the lamp and can knock a few hares over in the daytime where i hunt not big fen land, moors and normal feilds. she will pick up the odd game bird too

These pups should be capable of taking rabbits, hare, Roe the odd fox but wont be out and out fox dogs

thus also depending on where in GB you hunt..

I have 3 surplus pups 3 white dogs with brown patchs on the eyes And may have one solid brown bitch with a white chest.

Pups are Northwest England and priced £250 dogs and if the bitch is for sale £280 Ready middle to end of Jan No time wasters please private numbers

dogs013.jpg

dogs001.jpg

dogs004.jpg

dogs022.jpg

dogs040.jpg

dogs041.jpg

lastnight006-2.jpg

dogs005.jpg

dogs008.jpg

Copyofwoohoo004.jpg

Edited by Giro

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Got any pics of them?? how are they coming on for you??   new pics             The little one  

Posted Images

Guest lurcherboy2008

the pic at the bottom with hares and rabbits iv seen that pic before and spoke to the man who owns her hes not fron ire is he? pm me if you prefer mate i wont say on here where hes from