land rover 90

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PLEASE REFER TO YOUR FIRST QUOTE YOU STATE YOU SELL MORE PARTS FOR LANDYS THAN JAPS I SAY AS YOU CANNOT SUPPLY JAP PARTS YOU ARE NOT IN A POSITION TO MAKE A COMPARISON AS FOR (kerbside machanics most are full time machanics having to do work on the side to boost thier income so you and your fellow workers in a nice warm office shoud'nt throw stones at people having to get dirty for a living and how many jap 4x4 s can be fixed at the kerbside.)

O i am in a postion to make a comparison.

I may have worded that wrong BUT we do every part for every car including jap cars,we don;t always have them in stock but we can get them the same day or the next morning and i don't sit in a warm office ;).And the kerbside mechanics are still good custermers because even full time mechanics need the tools to do the job,and they are in the garage half the time not at the side off the road so they improvise and

OK agrea to differ was in the motor trade for 35 years never found a factor that was as good as yours me thinks you exaggerate a wee bit.bye bye.

Who cares you like them or hate them... Just like marmite... I love mine :boogie:

Nah its puke :laugh:

Try jap marmite , its much better :)

very original ! :boredom:

top.... :clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper:

Funny thing is give that vehicle the right tyres and it will blow most other 4x4's away offroad... :yes:

i'm a massive fan of the landcruiser and would agree that generaly jap cars are more reliable but you cant compare a landcruiser to a defender 90 off road, there just too bloody big with too longer wheelbase, brilliant vehicles, but off road nothing can touch a 90 apart from a fourtrak maybe

O i am in a postion to make a comparison.

I may have worded that wrong BUT we do every part for every car including jap cars,we don;t always have them in stock but we can get them the same day or the next morning and i don't sit in a warm office ;).And the kerbside mechanics are still good custermers because even full time mechanics need the tools to do the job,and they are in the garage half the time not at the side off the road so they improvise and

OK agrea to differ was in the motor trade for 35 years never found a factor that was as good as yours me thinks you exaggerate a wee bit.bye bye.

Think what you like mate couldn't really give a feck,i know where i work and what we sell i don't need to exaggerate.What do i gain by lying to you about what my work sells.Your just a name on a computer screen to me :thumbs: BYE BYE.

land rovers 90 best 4x4xfar this is true all jap 4x4 are shit!

sorry just felt like making this statement.

i agree with you that the land rover 90s are the best 4x4

however my dad did have at one point a izuzu trooper at one point and i got to say they are a good 4x4 and lasted for ages but i agree some of them are crap.

Guest alastair
land rovers 90 best 4x4xfar this is true all jap 4x4 are shit!

sorry just felt like making this statement.

i agree with you that the land rover 90s are the best 4x4

however my dad did have at one point a izuzu trooper at one point and i got to say they are a good 4x4 and lasted for ages but i agree some of them are crap.

landys are the best 4x4 OFFROAD.....none of this by far rubbish. and yes mate isuzu are good,ive had five of them never let me down.